- In the earliest days, this was a project I worked on with great passion because I wanted to solve the Defense Department's problem: it did not want proprietary networking and it didn't want to be confined to a single network technology.
[ Because Confined Days Defense Department Did Earliest Great Network Networking Passion Problem Project Proprietary Single Solve Technology Want Wanted Worked]
- Words can have no single fixed meaning. Like wayward electrons, they can spin away from their initial orbit and enter a wider magnetic field. No one owns them or has a proprietary right to dictate how they will be used.
[ Away Dictate Electrons Enter Field Fixed How Initial Magnetic Meaning Orbit Owns Proprietary Right Single Spin Their Them Used Wider Will Words]
- So what I was essentially doing was, I compromised the confidentiality of their proprietary software to advance my agenda of becoming the best at breaking through the lock.
[ Advance Agenda Becoming Best Breaking Compromised Confidentiality Doing Essentially Lock Proprietary Software Their Through]
- I have observed private and proprietary colleges, like the University of Phoenix, and the market they serve. And I found it intriguing the way in which they are trying to deliver the product, with more accountability, for a price.
[ Accountability Colleges Deliver Found Intriguing Market More Observed Phoenix Price Private Product Proprietary Serve Trying University Way Which]
- I think operating systems work best if they're free and open. Particular applications are more likely to be proprietary.
[ Applications Best Free Likely More Open Operating Particular Proprietary Systems Think Work]