- I make a prediction here and now, and, my friends, I want you to watch the proceedings of Congress in these coming weeks of this extra session, or of the next regular session, to see whether I am right or not.
[ Am Coming Congress Extra Friends Here Make Next Now Prediction Proceedings Regular Right See Session These Want Watch Weeks Whether]
- A national legal organization is giving very serious thought to using The Betrayal of America as a legal basis for asking the House Judiciary Committee to institute impeachment proceedings against these five justices.
[ Against America Asking Basis Betrayal Committee Five Giving House Impeachment Institute Judiciary Justices Legal National Organization Proceedings Serious These Thought Using Very]
- The proceedings of this House in 1790, in reference to petitions on the matter of the slave trade, and of slavery in the States, have been cited. It has been said that those petitions were not received.
[ Been Cited House Matter Petitions Proceedings Received Reference Said Slave Slavery States Those Trade Were]
- To be sure, in some instances these proceedings have been unconstitutional, but we must remember that it is not the first time since a war that there have been changes in governments by such methods.
[ Been Changes First Governments Instances Methods Must Proceedings Remember Since Some Such Sure These Time Unconstitutional War]
- The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
[ Free Historically Inherently Oaths Open Opposed Proceedings Repugnant Secrecy Secret Societies Society Very Word]
- I didn't attend any of the court proceedings.
[ Any Attend Court Proceedings]
- The day I initiated divorce proceedings against Michael Farmer, I was ready to retire to a desert cave and rethink my life.
[ Against Cave Day Desert Divorce Farmer Initiated Life Michael Proceedings Ready Rethink Retire]
- Upon awakening in the morning, I wondered if the proceedings of the night before had been a dream. It was hard to believe that I was the world's heavyweight champion.
[ Awakening Been Before Believe Champion Dream Had Hard Heavyweight Morning Night Proceedings Upon Wondered World]
- If they are, then the only ultimate truths are the particulars of concrete experience, and no postulate or general assumption is inherent in science until its proceedings become systematic, or the truths already reached give direction to further research.
[ Already Assumption Become Concrete Direction Experience Further General Give Inherent Only Particulars Postulate Proceedings Reached Research Science Systematic Then Truths Ultimate Until]