- So as a prelude whites must be made to realise that they are only human, not superior. Same with Blacks. They must be made to realise that they are also human, not inferior.
[ Also Blacks Human Inferior Made Must Only Prelude Realise Same Superior Whites]
- The world is likely to view any temporary extension of the income tax cuts for the top two percent as a prelude to a long-term or permanent extension, and that would hurt economic recovery as well by undermining confidence that we're prepared to make a commitment today to bring down our future deficits.
[ Any Bring Commitment Confidence Cuts Deficits Down Economic Extension Future Hurt Income Likely Long-Term Make Our Percent Permanent Prelude Prepared Recovery Tax Temporary Today Top Two Undermining View Well World Would]
- This kind of prelude was succeeded by the concerto itself which he executed with a degree of spirit and firmness that no one has ever pretended to equal.
[ Concerto Degree Equal Ever Executed Firmness Itself Kind Prelude Pretended Spirit Succeeded Which]
- I would hazard a guess that we have found fossilized human remains of at least a thousand different specimens in South and East Africa, more or less complete at that. I think this is where the prelude to human history was primarily played out.
[ Africa Complete Different East Found Guess Hazard History Human Least Less More Out Played Prelude Primarily Remains South Specimens Think Thousand Where Would]
- I was fifteen years old, and I hardly knew how to play a simple Bach prelude on the piano when I began to compose music, and at the most advanced level. I had never studied such things as harmony.
[ Advanced Bach Began Compose Fifteen Had Hardly Harmony How Knew Level Most Music Never Old Piano Play Prelude Simple Studied Such Things Years]
- Group conformity scares the pants off me because it's so often a prelude to cruelty towards anyone who doesn't want to - or can't - join the Big Parade.
[ Anyone Because Big Conformity Cruelty Group Join Off Often Pants Parade Prelude Scares Towards Want]
- It is said that those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad. It may well be that a war neurosis stirred up by propaganda of fear and hatred is the prelude to destruction.
[ Destroy Destruction Fear First Gods Hatred Mad Make May Neurosis Prelude Propaganda Said Stirred Those Up War Well Whom Wish]