- For myself I hold no preferences among flowers, so long as they are wild, free, spontaneous. Bricks to all greenhouses! Black thumb and cutworm to the potted plant!
[ Among Black Bricks Flowers Free Hold Long Myself Plant Preferences Spontaneous Thumb Wild]
- The radical novelty of modern science lies precisely in the rejection of the belief, which is at the heart of all popular religion, that the forces which move the stars and atoms are contingent upon the preferences of the human heart.
[ Atoms Belief Contingent Forces Heart Human Lies Modern Move Novelty Popular Precisely Preferences Radical Rejection Religion Science Stars Upon Which]
- We're making far too big a deal out of our sexual preferences. It's just another form of narcissism, and I think it can be a big problem and a tremendous obstacle.
[ Another Big Deal Far Form Just Making Narcissism Obstacle Our Out Preferences Problem Sexual Think Too Tremendous]
- When the pressure comes, preferences give way while convictions hold firm.
[ Comes Convictions Firm Give Hold Preferences Pressure Way While]
- Programmers and marketing people know how to get into your subconscious - they spend millions of dollars researching colors, shapes, designs, symbols, that affect your preferences, and they can make you feel warm, trusting, like buying. They can manipulate you.
[ Affect Buying Colors Designs Dollars Feel Get How Into Know Make Manipulate Marketing Millions Preferences Programmers Researching Shapes Spend Subconscious Symbols Trusting Warm Your]
- To be civilized is to be potentially master of all possible ideas, and that means that one has got beyond being shocked, although one preserves one's own moral aesthetic preferences.
[ Aesthetic Although Being Beyond Civilized Got Ideas Master Means Moral Own Possible Potentially Preferences Preserves Shocked]
- We learn our sexual preferences and orientations.
[ Learn Orientations Our Preferences Sexual]
- The radical novelty of modern science lies precisely in the rejection of the belief... that the forces which move the stars and atoms are contingent upon the preferences of the human heart.
[ Atoms Belief Contingent Forces Heart Human Lies Modern Move Novelty Precisely Preferences Radical Rejection Science Stars Upon Which]
- Prejudices and preferences exist and will continue to. When you learn how to market yourself, you become less of a victim.
[ Become Continue Exist How Learn Less Market Preferences Prejudices Victim Will Yourself]
- I still favor alternatives to governmental race-based preferences.
[ Alternatives Favor Governmental Preferences Still]
- I think the American people should express their preferences, and we'll accept their choice.
[ Accept American Choice Express Preferences Should Their Think]
- No, my work does not reflect my sexual preferences, it reflects the fact that I feel total freedom as an artist.
[ Artist Does Fact Feel Freedom Preferences Reflect Reflects Sexual Total Work]