- Mickey Mouse popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad 20 years ago on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb and disaster seemed right around the corner.
[ Ago Around Brother Business Corner Disaster Drawing Ebb Fortunes Hollywood Lowest Manhattan Mickey Mind Mouse Myself Onto Out Pad Popped Ride Right Roy Seemed Time Train Were Years]
- I was a Navy officer writing about Navy problems and I simply stole this lovely Army nurse and popped her into a Navy uniform, where she has done very well for herself.
[ Army Done Her Herself Into Lovely Navy Nurse Officer Popped Problems She Simply Stole Uniform Very Well Where Writing]
- Just the other day I pulled out this old cassette of Ragged Glory and I popped it into my cassette player and I was digging it. They were just a great rock and roll band, one that presents the song ahead of everything else - there's no grand idea or concept behind it.
[ Ahead Band Behind Cassette Concept Day Digging Else Everything Glory Grand Great Idea Into Just Old Other Out Player Popped Presents Pulled Ragged Rock Roll Song Were]
- There are thousands of Ten Commandments plaques or monuments all over the country, and lawsuits to remove them have popped up in more than a dozen states.
[ Commandments Country Dozen Lawsuits Monuments More Over Popped Remove States Ten Than Them Thousands Up]
- For some reason, it popped into my head the notion that a lot of the Next Generation cast in the long run of that show managed to step behind the camera.
[ Behind Camera Cast Generation Head Into Long Lot Managed Next Notion Popped Reason Run Show Some Step]
- So whenever I had some in-between producing time down in my studio I popped a tape in and started working on it. Working a little bit at a time, it actually took almost four years.
[ Actually Almost Bit Down Four Had In-Between Little Popped Producing Some Started Studio Tape Time Took Whenever Working Years]