- Life is just a bowl of pits.
[ Bowl Just Life Pits]
- The system of volunteerism is divisive. It pits one charity against the others for the charity dollar.
[ Against Charity Divisive Dollar Others Pits System]
- This battle for 'common-sense' gun control laws pits emotion and passion against logic and reason. All too often in such a contest, logic loses. So, expect more meaningless, if not harmful, 'gun control' legislation. Good news - if you're a crook.
[ Against Battle Common-Sense Contest Control Crook Emotion Expect Good Gun Harmful Laws Legislation Logic Loses Meaningless More News Often Passion Pits Reason Such Too]
- The real problem is that the way that power is given out in our society pits us against each other.
[ Against Each Given Other Our Out Pits Power Problem Real Society Us Way]
- One pits his wits against apparently inscrutable nature, wooing her with ardor but nature is blind justice who cannot recognize personal identity.
[ Against Apparently Ardor Blind Cannot Her His Identity Inscrutable Justice Nature Personal Pits Recognize Wits Wooing]
- In the case of abortion, one pits the life of the fetus against the interests of the pregnant woman.
[ Abortion Against Case Fetus Interests Life Pits Pregnant Woman]
- If somebody in the crowd spits at you, you've got to swallow it.
[ Crowd Got Somebody Spits Swallow]
- I think your life is governed not by the bricks or mortar around you, it's governed by who holds your hand and who spits in your eye.
[ Around Bricks Eye Governed Hand Holds Life Mortar Spits Think Your]
- Slang is a language that rolls up its sleeves, spits on its hands and goes to work.
[ Goes Hands Language Rolls Slang Sleeves Spits Up Work]
- I'm forbidden fruit. Once you go to certain households, mommy doesn't want you to see that dirty man who sticks his tongue out and spits out blood and all that stuff.
[ Blood Certain Dirty Forbidden Fruit Go His Households Man Mommy Once Out See Spits Sticks Stuff Tongue Want]
- Never be discouraged. If I were sunk in the lowest pits of Nova Scotia, with the Rocky Mountains piled on me, I would hang on, exercise faith, and keep up good courage, and I would come out on top.
[ Come Courage Discouraged Exercise Faith Good Hang Keep Lowest Mountains Never Nova Out Piled Pits Rocky Scotia Sunk Top Up Were Would]
- I don't know if he throws a spitball but he sure spits on the ball.
[ Ball Know Spits Sure Throws]
- We were racing at circuits where there were no crash barriers in front of the pits, and fuel was lying about in churns in the pit lane. A car could easily crash into the pits at any time. It was ridiculous.
[ Any Barriers Car Circuits Could Crash Easily Front Fuel Into Lane Lying Pit Pits Racing Ridiculous Time Were Where]