- In real life, the most practical advice for leaders is not to treat pawns like pawns, nor princes like princes, but all persons like persons.
[ Advice Leaders Life Most Nor Pawns Persons Practical Princes Real Treat]
- Children must be considered in a divorce considered valuable pawns in the nasty legal and financial contest that is about to ensue.
[ Children Considered Contest Divorce Ensue Financial Legal Must Nasty Pawns Valuable]
- A Rook is of the value of five Pawns and a fraction, and may be exchanged for a minor Piece and two Pawns. Two Rooks may be exchanged for three minor Pieces.
[ Exchanged Five Fraction May Minor Pawns Piece Pieces Three Two Value]
- Each player, it will be observed, has eight superior Pieces or officers, and eight minor ones which are called Pawns; and, for the purpose of distinction, the Pieces and Pawns of one party are of a different color from those of the other.
[ Called Color Different Distinction Each Eight Minor Observed Officers Ones Other Party Pawns Pieces Player Purpose Superior Those Which Will]
- Having marshalled the men in battle order, as shown in the first diagram, you will observe that each party has two ranks of men, on the first of which stand the superior Pieces, and on the next the eight Pawns.
[ Battle Diagram Each Eight First Having Men Next Observe Order Party Pawns Pieces Ranks Shown Stand Superior Two Which Will]
- The world organization debates disarmament in one room and, in the next room, moves the knights and pawns that make national arms imperative.
[ Arms Debates Disarmament Imperative Knights Make Moves National Next Organization Pawns Room World]