Arthur C. Nielsen - I personally think intellectual property is an oxymoron. Physical objects have a completely different natural economy than intellectual goods. It's a tricky thing to try to own something that remains in your possession even after you give it to many others.
[ After Completely Different Economy Even Give Goods Intellectual Many Natural Objects Others Own Oxymoron Personally Physical Possession Property Remains Something Than Thing Think Tricky Try Your]
- I take it that a successful therapy is an oxymoron.
[ Oxymoron Successful Take Therapy]
- And I have a really great agent and I know it's almost an oxymoron to say you have a smart agent. But she is and she has a beautiful aesthetic and she has guided me.
[ Aesthetic Agent Almost Beautiful Great Guided Know Oxymoron Really Say She Smart]
- The term 'serious actor' is kind of an oxymoron, isn't it? Like 'Republican party' or 'airplane food.'
[ Actor Airplane Food Kind Oxymoron Party Republican Serious Term]
- My parents divorced when I was born, and my mother is a political science professor, like a feminist Mormon, which is sort of an oxymoron.
[ Born Divorced Feminist Mormon Mother Oxymoron Parents Political Professor Science Sort Which]
- I've been saying in the press that being a NY Post investigator reporter is an oxymoron.
[ Been Being Investigator Ny Oxymoron Post Press Reporter Saying]
- First, I have the privilege of being Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. It is not an oxymoron I assure you.
[ Assure Being Chairman Committee First Intelligence Oxymoron Privilege Senate]
- Sex and older women used to be considered an oxymoron, rarely mentioned in the same breath.
[ Breath Considered Mentioned Older Oxymoron Rarely Same Sex Used Women]