Michael I. Rostovtzeff - Much of what happens in Love Always is really from overheard conversations in the Russian Tea Room. It's an improvisation of the way certain Hollywood agents think and talk to each other.
[ Agents Always Certain Conversations Each Happens Hollywood Improvisation Love Much Other Overheard Really Room Russian Talk Tea Think Way]
- Shakespeare will not make us better, and he will not make us worse, but he may teach us how to overhear ourselves when we talk to ourselves... he may teach us how to accept change in ourselves as in others, and perhaps even the final form of change.
[ Accept Better Change Even Final Form How Make May Others Ourselves Overhear Perhaps Shakespeare Talk Teach Us Will Worse]
- Actors should be overheard, not listened to, and the audience is 50 percent of the performance.
[ Actors Audience Listened Overheard Percent Performance Should]
- Perhaps, as some wit remarked, the best proof that there is Intelligent Life in Outer Space is the fact it hasn't come here. Well, it can't hide forever - one day we will overhear it.
[ Best Come Day Fact Forever Hasn Here Hide Intelligent Life Outer Overhear Perhaps Proof Remarked Some Space Well Will Wit]
- For many years, I thought a poem was a whisper overheard, not an aria heard.
[ Aria Heard Many Overheard Poem Thought Whisper Years]
- We'd go to the fraternity house. It was a good place to practice. But we really wanted the kids to overhear us. And whoever heard us would go nuts over it.
[ Fraternity Go Good Heard House Kids Nuts Over Overhear Place Practice Really Us Wanted Whoever Would]
- If you want your children to improve, let them overhear the nice things you say about them to others.
[ Children Improve Nice Others Overhear Say Them Things Want Your]
- The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life and one is as good as the other.
[ Book Damn Enough Good His Life Lucky May Only Other Overhear Parts Something Whole Wreck Writer]
- I was a bartender in New York and I overheard this girl saying she made $3000 doing a commercial. A kid at work told me, 'Hey, I know this director and he'd really like you!'. So I walked into this guy's office and was like 'I was thinking maybe I could make $3000' and he hired me for commercials, short films, like 15 jobs in a row.
[ Bartender Commercial Commercials Could Director Doing Films Girl Guy Hey Hired Into Jobs Kid Know Made Make Maybe New Office Overheard Really Row Saying She Short Thinking Told Walked Work York]
- In a city where you walk around, it's impossible to plan your day and your life as accidents will happen, you'll overhear things, bump into people, and take unexpected turns.
[ Accidents Around Bump City Day Happen Impossible Into Life Overhear Plan Take Things Turns Unexpected Walk Where Will Your]