- Truth always originates in a minority of one, and every custom begins as a broken precedent.
[ Always Begins Broken Custom Every Minority Originates Precedent Truth]
- To say it another way, thinking, however abstract, originates in an embodied subjectivity, at once overdetermined and permeable to contingent events.
[ Abstract Another Contingent Embodied Events However Once Originates Say Subjectivity Thinking Way]
- The noble simplicity in the works of nature only too often originates in the noble shortsightedness of him who observes it.
[ Him Nature Noble Observes Often Only Originates Simplicity Too Works]
- Sadism is not an infectious disease that strikes a person all of a sudden. It has a long prehistory in childhood and always originates in the desperate fantasies of a child who is searching for a way out of a hopeless situation.
[ Always Child Childhood Desperate Disease Fantasies Hopeless Infectious Long Originates Out Person Prehistory Sadism Searching Situation Strikes Sudden Way]
- All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.
[ Assume Behind Conscious Existence Exists Force Intelligent Matrix Matter Mind Must Only Originates Virtue]
- If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience.
[ Change Direct Eating Experience Genuine Know Knowledge Methods Must Originates Part Revolution Take Taste Theory Want Yourself]