Cyril Clarke - I'm going to be a great film star. That is, if booze and sex don't get me first.
[ Booze Film First Get Going Great Sex Star]
Claud Cockburn - I think all of those things, but certainly the booze really brought out the really unreasonable side of me, and I just didn't want to revisit that place again.
[ Again Booze Brought Certainly Just Out Place Really Revisit Side Things Think Those Unreasonable Want]
Brooke Foss Westcott - I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
[ Birds Booze Cars Fast Just Lot Money Rest Spent Squandered]
- The more enlightened our houses are, the more their walls ooze ghosts.
[ Enlightened Ghosts Houses More Ooze Our Their Walls]
- I know he was definitely beaten by her. I saw it many times. But we had a different way of dealing with her. He'd let her have more and more booze until she passed out.
[ Beaten Booze Dealing Definitely Different Had Her Know Many More Out Passed Saw She Times Until Way]
- I don't even drink! I can't stand the taste of alcohol. Every New Year's Eve I try one drink and every time it makes me feel sick. So I don't touch booze - I'm always the designated driver.
[ Alcohol Always Booze Designated Drink Driver Eve Even Every Feel Makes New Sick Stand Taste Time Touch Try Year]
- I remember laughing an inordinate amount of time. Setting up scenes that involve ooze coming out basements, or pigs' heads flying through windows is really fun. How could you not laugh?
[ Amount Coming Could Flying Fun Heads How Inordinate Involve Laugh Laughing Ooze Out Pigs Really Remember Scenes Setting Through Time Up Windows]
- Drugs, sex, booze, all the stuff that we wanted to do. The problem was that we didn't want to learn the top 40 'cause most of the music was awful and we had this other idea about what we wanted to do.
[ Awful Booze Cause Had Idea Learn Most Music Other Problem Sex Stuff Top Want Wanted]
- It was all that stuff about taking your parents' car when you're 13, sneaking booze into rock shows and ditching school with your friends. I could relate to that as a former teenager, rather than as a present parent.
[ Booze Car Could Former Friends Into Parent Parents Present Rather Relate Rock School Shows Sneaking Stuff Taking Teenager Than Your]
- A novelist is, like all mortals, more fully at home on the surface of the present than in the ooze of the past.
[ Fully Home More Mortals Novelist Ooze Past Present Surface Than]
- You can't be as old as I am without waking up with a surprised look on your face every morning: 'Holy Christ, whaddya know - I'm still around!' It's absolutely amazing that I survived all the booze and smoking and the cars and the career.
[ Absolutely Am Amazing Around Booze Career Cars Christ Every Face Holy Know Look Morning Old Smoking Still Surprised Survived Up Waking Without Your]
- Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly.
[ Booze Foolishly Gambling Million Part Rest Spent Women]
- I think a guy who's had just the right amount of booze can sing the blues a hell of a lot better than a guy who is stone sober.
[ Amount Better Blues Booze Guy Had Hell Just Lot Right Sing Sober Stone Than Think]
- All the songs we do are basically about one of three things: booze, sex or rock n roll.
[ Basically Booze Rock Roll Sex Songs Things Three]
- We started playing music from an early age and so we wasn't really aware of that side of it, the weird thing is the more successful you get the more free booze and drugs you get, they should be given to the bands who don't have the money.
[ Age Aware Bands Booze Early Free Get Given Money More Music Playing Really Should Side Started Successful Thing Weird]
- It's pure Black Label. It's about violence and booze. That's all it is. There is no plan.
[ Black Booze Label Plan Pure Violence]