Mitch Hedberg - I'm flattered that so many baseball people think I'm a Hall of Famer. But what's hard to believe is how one-hundred and fifty plus people have changed their minds about me since I became eligible, because I haven't had a base hit since then.
[ Base Baseball Became Because Believe Changed Eligible Fifty Flattered Had Hall Hard Haven Hit How Many Minds One-Hundred Plus Since Their Then Think]
- Baseball was one-hundred percent of my life.
[ Baseball Life One-Hundred Percent]
- Back of ninety-nine out of one-hundred assertions that a thing cannot be done is nothing, but the unwillingness to do it.
[ Assertions Back Cannot Done Ninety-Nine Nothing One-Hundred Out Thing Unwillingness]
- I know right a way there's a person that's very insecure; that he's trying to out do me. And, ah, like I was saying before, if you give one-hundred percent of your best, and you may have fault, but there is nothing you can do, because you gave one-hundred percent.
[ Ah Because Before Best Fault Gave Give Insecure Know May Nothing One-Hundred Out Percent Person Right Saying Trying Very Way Your]
- There are one-hundred fifty-four games in a season and you can find one-hundred fifty-four reasons why your team should have won every one of them.
[ Every Fifty-Four Find Games One-Hundred Reasons Season Should Team Them Why Won Your]
- In order to excel, you must be completely dedicated to your chosen sport. You must also be prepared to work hard and be willing to accept constructive criticism. Without one-hundred percent dedication, you won't be able to do this.
[ Able Accept Also Chosen Completely Constructive Criticism Dedicated Dedication Excel Hard Must One-Hundred Order Percent Prepared Sport Willing Without Won Work Your]
- Been in this game one-hundred years, but I see new ways to lose 'em I never knew existed before.
[ Been Before Em Existed Game Knew Lose Never New One-Hundred See Ways Years]