- We learned to be patient observers like the owl. We learned cleverness from the crow, and courage from the jay, who will attack an owl ten times its size to drive it off its territory. But above all of them ranked the chickadee because of its indomitable spirit.
[ Above Attack Because Cleverness Courage Crow Drive Indomitable Jay Learned Observers Off Owl Patient Ranked Size Spirit Ten Territory Them Times Will]
- Well, I'm not sure, but of one thing I am certain: History judges one differently than contemporary observers, and so I think that as time passes, I hope that not me personally so much, but our administration will be seen for some of the things that we accomplished.
[ Accomplished Administration Am Certain Contemporary Differently History Hope Judges Much Observers Our Passes Personally Seen Some Sure Than Thing Things Think Time Well Will]
- Who will observe the observers?
[ Observe Observers Will]
- Children are excellent observers, and will often perceive your slightest defects. In general, those who govern children, forgive nothing in them, but everything in themselves.
[ Children Defects Everything Excellent Forgive General Govern Nothing Observers Often Perceive Slightest Them Themselves Those Will Your]
- Once again we have misleading climate change pronouncements being based on data errors, data errors detected by non-UN, non-IPCC, non-peer-reviewed external observers. This is exactly what happens when you base your arguments on 'consensus science' and not scientific fact.
[ Again Arguments Base Based Being Change Climate Consensus Data Detected Errors Exactly External Fact Happens Misleading Observers Once Pronouncements Science Scientific Your]
- One secret of leadership is that the mind of a leader never turns off. Leaders even when they are sightseers or spectators, are active; not passive observers.
[ Active Even Leader Leaders Leadership Mind Never Observers Off Passive Secret Spectators Turns]
- I think writers, by nature, are more observers instead of participators.
[ Instead More Nature Observers Think Writers]
- To make democracy work, we must be a notion of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.
[ Complain Democracy Does Make Must Notion Observers Participants Right Simply Vote Work]
- If the United States of America or Britain is having elections, they don't ask for observers from Africa or from Asia. But when we have elections, they want observers.
[ Africa America Asia Ask Britain Elections Having Observers States United Want]
- If I am at a party, I want to be at the party. Too many photographers use the camera to avoid participating in things. They become professional observers.
[ Am Avoid Become Camera Many Observers Participating Party Photographers Professional Things Too Use Want]
- Savvy observers occasionally note television's resemblance to the weather: Everybody loves to complain about it, but nobody can do anything to fix it.
[ Anything Complain Everybody Fix Loves Nobody Note Observers Occasionally Resemblance Savvy Television Weather]
- We cannot create observers by saying 'observe,' but by giving them the power and the means for this observation and these means are procured through education of the senses.
[ Cannot Create Education Giving Means Observation Observe Observers Power Procured Saying Senses Them These Through]
- I will not say the fact that there are no European Union observers at an election means that it will not be fair and free.
[ Election European Fact Fair Free Means Observers Say Union Will]
- We will be sending our own observers in to monitor the electoral process.
[ Electoral Monitor Observers Our Own Process Sending Will]
- I was sent there by the Free Congress Committee, headed by Paul Weyrich. Fred Smith and I were sent down as observers, with reporters' credentials, so we could witness the events.
[ Committee Congress Could Credentials Down Events Fred Free Headed Observers Paul Reporters Sent Smith Were Witness]
- Vote counting and ballot collecting does not occur in the light of day. There are too many occasions when observers and opposing parties lose contact with the ballots.
[ Ballot Ballots Collecting Contact Counting Day Does Light Lose Many Observers Occasions Occur Opposing Parties Too Vote]
- All observers not laboring under hallucinations of the senses are agreed, or can be made to agree, about facts of sensible experience, through evidence toward which the intellect is merely passive, and over which the individual will and character have no control.
[ Agree Agreed Character Control Evidence Experience Facts Individual Intellect Laboring Made Merely Observers Over Passive Senses Sensible Through Toward Under Which Will]