Sarah Sutton - I've been so fortunate because I never really had ups and downs as far as my career. Ninety-nine percent of the time, I've been sold out all over the world.
[ Because Been Career Downs Far Fortunate Had Never Ninety-Nine Out Over Percent Really Sold Time Ups World]
- Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
[ Come Excuses Failures Habit Making Ninety-Nine Percent]
- Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
[ Genius Inspiration Ninety-Nine Percent Perspiration]
- Back of ninety-nine out of one-hundred assertions that a thing cannot be done is nothing, but the unwillingness to do it.
[ Assertions Back Cannot Done Ninety-Nine Nothing One-Hundred Out Thing Unwillingness]
- Ninety-nine percent of who you are is invisible and untouchable.
[ Invisible Ninety-Nine Percent Untouchable]
- Young men of this class never do anything for themselves that they can get other people to do for them, and it is the infatuation, the devotion, the superstition of others that keeps them going. These others in ninety-nine cases out of a hundred are women.
[ Anything Cases Class Devotion Get Going Hundred Infatuation Keeps Men Never Ninety-Nine Other Others Out Superstition Them Themselves These Women Young]
- All my experience of the world teaches me that in ninety-nine cases out of a hundred, the safe and just side of a question is the generous and merciful side.
[ Cases Experience Generous Hundred Just Merciful Ninety-Nine Out Question Safe Side Teaches World]
- Winning a competition in architecture is a ticket to oblivion. It's just an idea. Ninety-nine per cent never get built.
[ Architecture Built Cent Competition Get Idea Just Never Ninety-Nine Oblivion Per Ticket Winning]
- One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests.
[ Belief Equal Force Interests Ninety-Nine Only Person]
- One person with a belief is equal to ninety-nine who have only interests.
[ Belief Equal Interests Ninety-Nine Only Person]
- Ninety-nine percent of the world's lovers are not with their first choice. That's what makes the jukebox play.
[ Choice First Lovers Makes Ninety-Nine Percent Play Their World]
- Ninety-nine percent of advertising doesn't sell much of anything.
[ Advertising Anything Much Ninety-Nine Percent Sell]
- In one case out of a hundred a point is excessively discussed because it is obscure; in the ninety-nine remaining it is obscure because it is excessively discussed.
[ Because Case Discussed Excessively Hundred Ninety-Nine Obscure Out Point Remaining]
- I have found that a smile and a stick will carry you through all right, and in ninety-nine cases out of a hundred it is the smile that does the trick.
[ Carry Cases Does Found Hundred Ninety-Nine Out Right Smile Stick Through Trick Will]
- There is always a multitude of reasons both in favor of doing a thing and against doing it. The art of debate lies in presenting them; the art of life lies in neglecting ninety-nine hundredths of them.
[ Against Always Art Both Debate Doing Favor Hundredths Lies Life Multitude Neglecting Ninety-Nine Presenting Reasons Them Thing]
- Ninety-nine per cent of opening bands stink.
[ Bands Cent Ninety-Nine Opening Per Stink]
- Ninety-nine per cent of the people in the world are fools and the rest of us are in great danger of contagion.
[ Cent Contagion Danger Fools Great Ninety-Nine Per Rest Us World]
- He is a great simpleton who imagines that the chief power of wealth is to supply wants. In ninety-nine cases out of a hundred it creates more wants than it supplies.
[ Cases Chief Creates Great Hundred Imagines More Ninety-Nine Out Power Supplies Supply Than Wants Wealth]