- I lived in a small town. It was 2,000 people in Canada. A little river that went through it and we swam in the - you know, there was a lot of water around. Niagara Falls was about four or five miles away.
[ Around Away Canada Falls Five Four Know Little Lived Lot Miles Niagara River Small Swam Through Town Water Went]
- From a drop of water a logician could infer the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara without having seen or heard of one or the other.
[ Atlantic Could Drop Having Heard Infer Logician Niagara Other Possibility Seen Water Without]
- No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No stream or gas drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara is ever turned into light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined.
[ Anything Anywhere Confined Dedicated Disciplined Drives Ever Focused Gas Gets Great Grows Harnessed Horse Into Life Light Niagara Power Stream Turned Until]
- He'll call that trickle-down. I call it Niagara Falls.
[ Call Falls Niagara]
- You might as well try and dam Niagara Falls with toothpicks as to stop the reform wave sweeping our land.
[ Dam Falls Land Might Niagara Our Reform Stop Sweeping Try Wave Well]