Zig Ziglar - Be kind to your mother-in-law, but pay for her board at some good hotel.
[ Board Good Her Hotel Kind Mother-In-Law Pay Some Your]
- I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, six should be enough.'
[ Enough Going Help Kicking Men Mother-In-Law Neighbour Punching Said Saw Should Six]
- My mother-in-law had a pain beneath her left breast. Turned out to be a trick knee.
[ Beneath Had Her Knee Left Mother-In-Law Out Pain Trick Turned]
- My mother-in-law was with me during all four of my births and when she was sitting next to me holding my hand during the cesareans, well, I craved that.
[ Births Craved During Four Hand Holding Mother-In-Law Next She Sitting Well]
- Behind every successful man is a proud wife and a surprised mother-in-law.
[ Behind Every Man Mother-In-Law Proud Successful Surprised Wife]
- But there, everything has its drawbacks, as the man said when his mother-in-law died, and they came down upon him for the funeral expenses.
[ Came Died Down Drawbacks Everything Expenses Funeral Him His Man Mother-In-Law Said Upon]
- Conscience is a mother-in-law whose visit never ends.
[ Conscience Ends Mother-In-Law Never Visit Whose]
- I told my mother-in-law that my house was her house, and she said, 'Get the hell off my property.'
[ Get Hell Her House Mother-In-Law Off Property Said She Told]
- Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law.
[ Behind Every Man Mother-In-Law Stands Successful Surprised]
- Just got back from a pleasure trip: I took my mother-in-law to the airport.
[ Airport Back Got Just Mother-In-Law Pleasure Took Trip]
- A mother-in-law is better than a single and childless political persona, though.
[ Better Childless Mother-In-Law Persona Political Single Than Though]