- Well, between Scotch and nothin', I suppose I'd take Scotch. It's the nearest thing to good moonshine I can find.
[ Between Find Good Moonshine Nearest Nothin Scotch Suppose Take Thing Well]
- You can tell it's good if you light it and a blue flame comes up; that means it's good moonshine and it won't make you go blind.
[ Blind Blue Comes Flame Go Good Light Make Means Moonshine Tell Up Won]
- Doo never actually made moonshine, but he hauled about an ocean of it.
[ Actually Hauled Made Moonshine Never Ocean]
- We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine.
[ Further Here Human Knowledge Moonshine Now Than]
- I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation. War is hell.
[ Aloud Am Blood Cry Desolation Fired Glory Groans Heard Hell Moonshine Neither Nor Only Shot Sick Those Tired Vengeance War Wounded]