- The automobile is technologically more sophisticated than the bundling board, but the human motives in their uses are sometimes the same.
[ Automobile Board Human More Motives Same Sometimes Sophisticated Technologically Than Their Uses]
- And what's interesting about the hybrids taking off is you've now introduced electric motors to the automobile industry. It's the first radical change in automobile technology in 100 years.
[ Automobile Change Electric First Hybrids Industry Interesting Introduced Motors Now Off Radical Taking Technology Years]
- The beef industry has contributed to more American deaths than all the wars of this century, all natural disasters, and all automobile accidents combined.
[ Accidents American Automobile Beef Century Combined Contributed Deaths Disasters Industry More Natural Than Wars]
- We should have a system of licensing and registration, we should treat firearms the same way that automobiles are treated so that people have to pass a safety test.
[ Automobiles Firearms Licensing Pass Registration Safety Same Should System Test Treat Treated Way]
- According to the committee's findings, a network of mobile missiles carrying the newest warheads could be tested by China this year and deployed as early as 2002.
[ According Carrying China Committee Could Deployed Early Findings Missiles Mobile Network Newest Tested Warheads Year]
- A man from a primitive culture who sees an automobile might guess that it was powered by the wind or by an antelope hidden under the car, but when he opens up the hood and sees the engine he immediately realizes that it was designed.
[ Automobile Car Culture Designed Engine Guess Hidden Hood Immediately Man Might Opens Powered Primitive Realizes Sees Under Up Wind]
- Car designers are just going to have to come up with an automobile that outlasts the payments.
[ Automobile Car Come Designers Going Just Outlasts Payments Up]
- We believe that within five years, 96 percent of British consumers will have access to the Internet, whether it be through a personal computer, a set-top box or a mobile phone.
[ Access Believe Box British Computer Consumers Five Internet Mobile Percent Personal Phone Through Whether Will Within Years]
- Model. Two mobile eyes in a mobile head, itself on a mobile body.
[ Body Eyes Head Itself Mobile Model Two]
- The buffalo isn't as dangerous as everyone makes him out to be. Statistics prove that in the United States more Americans are killed in automobile accidents than are killed by buffalo.
[ Accidents Americans Automobile Buffalo Dangerous Everyone Him Killed Makes More Out Prove States Statistics Than United]
- I expect to see a lot of household appliances on the Net by 2010, as well as autos and other mobile devices.
[ Appliances Autos Devices Expect Household Lot Mobile Net Other See Well]
- We will have more Internet, larger numbers of users, more mobile access, more speed, more things online and more appliances we can control over the Internet.
[ Access Appliances Control Internet Larger Mobile More Numbers Online Over Speed Things Users Will]
- The mobile market is exploding and it makes perfect sense for a media company like ours to create a real content destination for the billions of cell-phone users around the world.
[ Around Billions Company Content Create Destination Exploding Makes Market Media Mobile Ours Perfect Real Sense Users World]
- Second, there are two problems with respect to mobile homes in particular. One is we obviously don't want to put them in a flood plain, because if there's another flood, you're going to lose the mobile home.
[ Another Because Flood Going Home Homes Lose Mobile Obviously Particular Plain Problems Put Respect Second Them Two Want]
- The second is there are some communities that we thought originally would take mobile homes that have decided they don't want them. And we're not going to cram mobile homes down the throats of communities in Louisiana and the Gulf - and other parts of the Gulf Coast.
[ Coast Communities Cram Decided Down Going Gulf Homes Louisiana Mobile Originally Other Parts Second Some Take Them Thought Throats Want Would]
- It is a Federal crime to hijack an automobile; it is a Federal crime to possess cocaine. It ought to be a Federal crime to drag a man to his death because of his race or to hang a man because of his sexual orientation.
[ Automobile Because Crime Death Drag Federal Hang Hijack His Man Orientation Ought Possess Race Sexual]
- Cyber terrorism could also become more attractive as the real and virtual worlds become more closely coupled, with automobiles, appliances, and other devices attached to the Internet.
[ Also Appliances Attached Attractive Automobiles Become Closely Could Coupled Cyber Devices Internet More Other Real Terrorism Virtual Worlds]
- The automobile engine will come, and then I will consider my life's work complete.
[ Automobile Come Complete Consider Engine Life Then Will Work]
- In my case, the listener is often in an automobile driving to work. You can concentrate on the road while still getting an audio message that can be riveting.
[ Audio Automobile Case Concentrate Driving Getting Listener Message Often Road Still While Work]
- When Solomon said there was a time and a place for everything he had not encountered the problem of parking his automobile.
[ Automobile Encountered Everything Had His Parking Place Problem Said Solomon Time]
- I'd ban all automobiles from the central part of the city. You see, the automobile was just a passing fad. It's got to go. It's got to go a long way from here.
[ Automobile Automobiles Ban Central City Fad Go Got Here Just Long Part Passing See Way]
- A business like an automobile, has to be driven, in order to get results.
[ Automobile Business Driven Get Order Results]
- Today there are hundreds of millions of mobile devices, but you do have to know a bit about what each device is capable of doing in order to approach it as a developer.
[ Approach Bit Capable Developer Device Devices Doing Each Hundreds Know Millions Mobile Order Today]
- The world runs on individuals pursuing their self interests. The great achievements of civilization have not come from government bureaus. Einstein didn't construct his theory under order from a, from a bureaucrat. Henry Ford didn't revolutionize the automobile industry that way.
[ Achievements Automobile Bureaucrat Bureaus Civilization Come Construct Einstein Ford Government Great Henry His Individuals Industry Interests Order Pursuing Revolutionize Runs Self Their Theory Under Way World]
- Americans are the only people in the world known to me whose status anxiety prompts them to advertise their college and university affiliations in the rear window of their automobiles.
[ Advertise Americans Anxiety Automobiles College Known Only Prompts Rear Status Their Them University Whose Window World]
- Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.
[ Automobile Being Differs Equally Important Mistress Money Those]
- I was recently looking at what they can actually do to reduce consumption of petrol. It would be quite possible to build automobiles out of carbon fibre that would be just as strong, weigh 10 times less and consume 10 times less petrol.
[ Actually Automobiles Build Carbon Consume Consumption Just Less Looking Out Petrol Possible Quite Recently Reduce Strong Times Weigh Would]
- Mobile entertainment is a huge opportunity. We are committed to mobile just as much as we are to PCs.
[ Committed Entertainment Huge Just Mobile Much Opportunity Pcs]
- Nearly all of our existing power sources are generators which use a heat cycle. This includes our coal, oil, and gas fired utilities, our automobiles, trucks, and trains, and even our nuclear fission utility power plants.
[ Automobiles Coal Cycle Even Existing Fired Fission Gas Generators Heat Includes Nearly Nuclear Oil Our Plants Power Sources Trains Trucks Use Utilities Utility Which]
- Instead of destroying an area for a paltry amount of oil, we should be increasing fuel standards for automobiles and focusing our efforts on biofuels and other alternatives.
[ Alternatives Amount Area Automobiles Destroying Efforts Focusing Fuel Increasing Instead Oil Other Our Paltry Should Standards]
- Each organism, no matter how simple or complex, has around it a sacred bubble of space, a bit of mobile territoriality which only a few other organisms are allowed to penetrate and then only for short periods of time.
[ Allowed Around Bit Bubble Complex Each Few How Matter Mobile Only Organism Organisms Other Penetrate Periods Sacred Short Simple Space Then Time Which]
- Remote villages and communities have lost their identity, and their peace and charm have been sacrificed to that worst of abominations, the automobile.
[ Abominations Automobile Been Charm Communities Identity Lost Peace Remote Sacrificed Their Villages Worst]
- Common sense steps in here and says: Separate the parts you want to be mobile from the parts you want to be inert. You have seen the result, and I know many have the skill to apply it.
[ Apply Common Here Inert Know Many Mobile Parts Result Says Seen Sense Separate Skill Steps Want]
- I do two things. I design mobile computers and I study brains.
[ Brains Computers Design Mobile Study Things Two]
- As a result, we will continue to see more innovation on the Internet and on mobile phones than on consoles.
[ Consoles Continue Innovation Internet Mobile More Phones Result See Than Will]
- Happy to see that the Automobile Club of Monaco, opened its doors to the public to attend a considerable event. The promotion of this event will be made by the image and by the text, but still by word of mouth.
[ Attend Automobile Club Considerable Doors Event Happy Image Made Monaco Mouth Opened Promotion Public See Still Text Will Word]
- Not having to own a car has made me realize what a waste of time the automobile is.
[ Automobile Car Having Made Own Realize Time Waste]
- All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
[ Airplane Automobile Biggest Computer Created His Intelligence Inventions Laziness Little Man Says Speaks Technological Volumes]
- Making sleep happen is a must - anytime, anywhere, from a plane to a train to an automobile. Ideally, I like to get eight to ten hours a night, though I'll take it broken up in two segments if I have to.
[ Anytime Anywhere Automobile Broken Eight Get Happen Hours Ideally Making Must Night Plane Segments Sleep Take Ten Though Train Two Up]
- The Mobile Web Initiative is important - information must be made seamlessly available on any device.
[ Any Available Device Important Information Initiative Made Mobile Must Seamlessly Web]
- I never rode in an automobile until I was 12.
[ Automobile Never Rode Until]
- A self does not amount to much, but no self is an island; each exists in a fabric of relations that is now more complex and mobile than ever before.
[ Amount Before Complex Does Each Ever Exists Fabric Island Mobile More Much Now Relations Self Than]
- The call of love sounds very hollow among these immobile rocks.
[ Among Call Hollow Immobile Love Rocks Sounds These Very]
- The people recognize themselves in their commodities; they find their soul in their automobile, hi-fi set, split-level home, kitchen equipment.
[ Automobile Commodities Equipment Find Hi-Fi Home Kitchen Recognize Set Soul Their Themselves]
- You have to wait six months to purchase a fuel efficient automobile made from overseas.
[ Automobile Efficient Fuel Made Months Overseas Purchase Six Wait]
- Many baseball fans look upon an umpire as a sort of necessary evil to the luxury of baseball, like the odor that follows an automobile.
[ Automobile Baseball Evil Fans Follows Look Luxury Many Necessary Odor Sort Umpire Upon]
- What I am looking for... is an immobile movement, something which would be the equivalent of what is called the eloquence of silence, or what St. John of the Cross, I think it was, described with the term 'mute music'.
[ Am Called Cross Described Eloquence Equivalent Immobile John Looking Movement Music Mute Silence Something St Term Think Which Would]
- My mobile rang around lunchtime one day, and it was George Michael. He wanted to come in on Friday. We were like, 'okay, if that's what you want'. And he was a very good guest. That's a real exception to the rule.
[ Around Come Day Exception Friday George Good Guest Lunchtime Michael Mobile Okay Rang Real Rule Very Want Wanted Were]
- Our educational system is like an automobile which has strong rear lights, brightly illuminating the past. But looking forward things are barely discernible.
[ Automobile Barely Brightly Discernible Educational Forward Illuminating Lights Looking Our Past Rear Strong System Things Which]
- What surprises me is when people give me their mobile number. The other day, someone on a bus asked if I swear. I said I try not to, but of course I'm just a normal person.
[ Asked Bus Course Day Give Just Mobile Normal Number Other Person Said Someone Surprises Swear Their Try]
- Yes, I see the Mobile Base System really is the shoulder of the arm. The arm is right there, like a human arm. It's really funny to look at the similarities between a human arm and the Canadian robotics arm.
[ Arm Base Between Canadian Funny Human Look Mobile Really Right See Shoulder Similarities System Yes]
- If I thought about it, I could be bitter, but I don't feel like being bitter. Being bitter makes you immobile, and there's too much that I still want to do.
[ Being Bitter Could Feel Immobile Makes Much Still Thought Too Want]
- Eisenhower had about the most expressive face I ever painted, I guess. Just like an actor's. Very mobile. When he talked, he used all the facial muscles. And he had a great, wide mouth that I liked. When he smiled, it was just like the sun came out.
[ Actor Came Eisenhower Ever Expressive Face Facial Great Guess Had Just Liked Mobile Most Mouth Muscles Out Painted Smiled Sun Talked Used Very Wide]
- Last year, when we were in Mobile, Al., covering Hurricane Ivan, we heard the stories of poor people, many of them black stranded downtown because they had no way out.
[ Al Because Black Covering Downtown Had Heard Hurricane Ivan Last Many Mobile Out Poor Stories Stranded Them Way Were Year]
- Sooner or later the Internet will become profitable. It's an old story played before by canals, railroads and automobiles.
[ Automobiles Become Before Canals Internet Later Old Played Profitable Railroads Sooner Story Will]
- Success is like winning the sweepstakes or getting killed in an automobile crash. It always happens to somebody else.
[ Always Automobile Crash Else Getting Happens Killed Somebody Success Winning]
- You talk about German technocracy and you get automobiles.
[ Automobiles German Get Talk Technocracy]
- Existence is no more than the precarious attainment of relevance in an intensely mobile flux of past, present, and future.
[ Attainment Existence Flux Future Intensely Mobile More Past Precarious Present Relevance Than]
- In automobile terms, the child supplies the power but the parents have to do the steering.
[ Automobile Child Parents Power Steering Supplies Terms]
- Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.
[ Any Automobile Christian Church Garage Going Make Makes More Than]
- So the poet, who wants to be something that he cannot be, and is a failure in plain life, makes up fictitious versions of his predicament that are interesting even to other persons because nobody is a perfect automobile salesman.
[ Automobile Because Cannot Even Failure Fictitious His Interesting Life Makes Nobody Other Perfect Persons Plain Poet Predicament Salesman Something Up Versions Wants]
- Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain - at least in a poor country like Russia - and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect.
[ America Automobile Begins Chain Country Distinction Effect Find Himself His Least Man Others Out Poor Produce Russia Swell Takes Tires Top Two Vanity Wheels]
- In the film, I'm not very mobile, like in the space suit.
[ Film Mobile Space Suit Very]
- I thought that automobiles were going to have mufflers and go fast and airplanes were going to fly fast.
[ Airplanes Automobiles Fast Fly Go Going Thought Were]
- Love is much nicer to be in than an automobile accident, a tight girdle, a higher tax bracket or a holding pattern over Philadelphia.
[ Accident Automobile Bracket Girdle Higher Holding Love Much Nicer Over Pattern Philadelphia Tax Than Tight]
- I live in a Mobile Home - I've never had a house, except once; I rented a log cabin.
[ Cabin Except Had Home House Live Log Mobile Never Once Rented]
- I would never kill a living thing, although I probably have inadvertently while driving automobiles.
[ Although Automobiles Driving Inadvertently Kill Living Never Probably Thing While Would]
- In this post 9-11 world we live in, it is critical we take steps to improve the safety and security of the Trucking Industry which has proven to be our most mobile and flexible mode of transporting goods.
[ Critical Flexible Goods Improve Industry Live Mobile Mode Most Our Post Proven Safety Security Steps Take Transporting Which World]
- If we were driving pure hydrogen automobiles, that automobile would actually help clean up the air because the air coming out of the exhaust would be cleaner than the air going into the engine intake.
[ Actually Air Automobile Automobiles Because Clean Cleaner Coming Driving Engine Exhaust Going Help Hydrogen Intake Into Out Pure Than Up Were Would]
- Now, wages in the automobile industry are made up of two components, what we call base rates and the cost of living factor which is fed in by the operation of the escalator.
[ Automobile Base Call Components Cost Escalator Factor Fed Industry Living Made Now Operation Rates Two Up Wages Which]
- The automobile, both a cause and an effect of this decentralization, is ideally suited for our vast landscape and our generally confused and contrary commuting patterns.
[ Automobile Both Cause Commuting Confused Contrary Effect Generally Ideally Landscape Our Patterns Suited Vast]