Yasmeen Ghauri - Light is meaningful only in relation to darkness, and truth presupposes error. It is these mingled opposites which people our life, which make it pungent, intoxicating. We only exist in terms of this conflict, in the zone where black and white clash.
[ Black Clash Conflict Darkness Error Exist Intoxicating Life Light Make Meaningful Mingled Only Opposites Our Presupposes Pungent Relation Terms These Truth Where Which White Zone]
- The news of the discovery spread fast all over the country, and inquisitive enquiries mingled with congratulations from this moment became the daily programme.
[ Became Congratulations Country Daily Discovery Fast Inquisitive Mingled Moment News Over Programme Spread]
- The pit of a theatre is the one place where the tears of virtuous and wicked men alike are mingled.
[ Alike Men Mingled Pit Place Tears Theatre Virtuous Where Wicked]
- Few of us will forget the wail of mingled grief, rage and horror which rose from the camp when the Indians returned to it and recognized their slaughtered warriors, women, and children.
[ Camp Children Few Forget Grief Horror Indians Mingled Rage Recognized Returned Rose Slaughtered Their Us Wail Warriors Which Will Women]
- Like a French poem is life; being only perfect in structure when with the masculine rhymes mingled the feminine are.
[ Being Feminine French Life Masculine Mingled Only Perfect Poem Rhymes Structure]
- He who has mingled in the fray of duty that the brave endure, must have made foes. If you have none, small is the work that you have done.
[ Brave Done Duty Endure Foes Made Mingled Must None Small Work]
- I come from a background of experimental music which mingled real sounds together with musical sounds.
[ Background Come Experimental Mingled Music Musical Real Sounds Together Which]
- While time lasts there will always be a future, and that future will hold both good and evil, since the world is made to that mingled pattern.
[ Always Both Evil Future Good Hold Lasts Made Mingled Pattern Since Time While Will World]
- Errors, to be dangerous, must have a great deal of truth mingled with them. It is only from this alliance that they can ever obtain an extensive circulation.
[ Alliance Circulation Dangerous Deal Errors Ever Extensive Great Mingled Must Obtain Only Them Truth]
- For drink, there was beer which was very strong when not mingled with water, but was agreeable to those who were used to it. They drank this with a reed, out of the vessel that held the beer, upon which they saw the barley swim.
[ Agreeable Barley Beer Drank Drink Held Mingled Out Reed Saw Strong Swim Those Upon Used Very Vessel Water Were Which]