- Up until about 12 years ago we never, ever, wore flak jacket or helmets but now the nastiness has got worse.
[ Ago Ever Flak Got Helmets Jacket Never Now Until Up Wore Worse Years]
- I don't believe a manager ever won a pennant. Casey Stengel won all those pennants with the Yankees. How many did he win with the Boston Braves and Mets?
[ Believe Boston Braves Casey Did Ever How Manager Many Mets Pennant Pennants Those Win Won Yankees]
- The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.
[ Helmets Life Mystery Only Pilots Why Wore]
- Another real problem was over putting our helmets on for re-entry, because we all had severe head colds. They couldn't come up there and make us. Houston, you have a problem!
[ Another Because Come Had Head Helmets Houston Make Our Over Problem Putting Real Severe Up Us]
- If the Mets can win the World Series, the United States can get out of Vietnam.
[ Get Mets Out Series States United Vietnam Win World]
- I said to myself I've got to go up there and do it because the New York Mets keep winning every day. The game was on the line and I wanted to go out there and come through for my team. That win tonight means a lot for us.
[ Because Come Day Every Game Go Got Keep Line Lot Means Mets Myself New Out Said Team Through Tonight Up Us Wanted Win Winning York]
- The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even knew existed.
[ Even Existed Knew Lose Mets More Shown Than Ways]
- I don't understand American football at all. It looks like all-in wrestling with crash helmets.
[ American Crash Football Helmets Looks Understand Wrestling]
- Rugby is great. The players don't wear helmets or padding; they just beat the living daylights out of each other and then go for a beer. I love that.
[ Beat Beer Each Go Great Helmets Just Living Love Other Out Players Rugby Then Wear]
- Why does everyone think the future is space helmets, silver foil, and talking like computers, like a bad episode of Star Trek?
[ Bad Computers Does Episode Everyone Future Helmets Silver Space Star Talking Think Trek Why]