- Children show scars like medals. Lovers use them as secrets to reveal. A scar is what happens when the word is made flesh.
[ Children Flesh Happens Lovers Made Medals Reveal Scar Scars Secrets Show Them Use Word]
- Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
[ Alloy Called Determination Gold Guts Made Medals Really Sweat]
- I won player of the year and players' player, two cups and two championship medals, had a great time.
[ Championship Cups Great Had Medals Player Players Time Two Won Year]
- Heck, gold medals, what can you do with them?
[ Gold Heck Medals Them]
- I'd rather get a nice warmup suit. That's something I can use. Gold medals just sit there. When I get old, maybe I could sell them if I need the money.
[ Could Get Gold Just Maybe Medals Money Need Nice Old Rather Sell Sit Something Suit Them Use]
- God will not look you over for medals degrees or diplomas, but for scars.
[ Degrees Diplomas God Look Medals Over Scars Will]
- We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.
[ Able Been Grow Life Medals Our Passage Through Up Want Wrinkles]
- They don't give you gold medals for beating somebody. They give you gold medals for beating everybody.
[ Beating Everybody Give Gold Medals Somebody]
- It was never about winning medals or being famous.
[ Being Famous Medals Never Winning]
- But probably this is helps to win, to win, to gold, more gold medals, and to win most my important medal, heart of people. This is most important for me.
[ Gold Heart Helps Important Medal Medals More Most Probably Win]
- I am not interested in medals or titles. I don't need them. I need the love of the public and I fight for it.
[ Am Fight Interested Love Medals Need Public Them Titles]
- The number of medals on an officer's breast varies in inverse proportion to the square of the distance of his duties from the front line.
[ Distance Duties Front His Inverse Line Medals Number Officer Proportion Square Varies]
- It took me time to realize that the men who won Olympic gold medals in the decathlon are just men, just like me.
[ Decathlon Gold Just Medals Men Olympic Realize Time Took Won]
- The battles that count aren't the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself - the invisible, inevitable battles inside all of us - that's where it's at.
[ Battles Count Gold Inevitable Inside Invisible Medals Ones Struggles Us Where Within Yourself]
- From a personal point of view I want some medals because that is what you aim for when you start out playing.
[ Aim Because Medals Out Personal Playing Point Some Start View Want]
- For six years, I kept my five Olympic medals wrapped in a plastic bread bag beneath my bed.
[ Bag Bed Beneath Bread Five Kept Medals Olympic Plastic Six Wrapped Years]
- Former Olympians also get paid to make appearances. Many of them won their medals in an era when Olympic success didn't go hand-in-hand with financial success.
[ Also Appearances Era Financial Former Get Go Hand-In-Hand Make Many Medals Olympians Olympic Paid Success Their Them Won]
- I love her attitude, but as much as I'd like to bring my medals to a speech or appearance, I never do.
[ Appearance Attitude Bring Her Love Medals Much Never Speech]
- That's because the International Olympic Committee has a policy of never replacing medals.
[ Because Committee International Medals Never Olympic Policy Replacing]
- You know I am an actor, and I have medals for diction.
[ Actor Am Diction Know Medals]
- The feeling of accomplishment welled up inside of me, three Olympic gold medals. I knew that was something nobody could ever take away from me, ever.
[ Accomplishment Away Could Ever Feeling Gold Inside Knew Medals Nobody Olympic Something Take Three Up]
- Much of the demand for women in combat comes from female officers who are eager for medals and promotions.
[ Combat Comes Demand Eager Female Medals Much Officers Promotions Women]
- I'm a crack shot and I've won medals for shooting. But I don't think I could shoot a person.
[ Could Crack Medals Person Shoot Shooting Shot Think Won]
- Three events. Three gold medals. I was news, big news, in the sports world.
[ Big Events Gold Medals News Sports Three World]
- We can't all win Olympic medals. Even I never won one.
[ Even Medals Never Olympic Win Won]