Theodore Bikel - In the strange heat all litigation brings to bear on things, the very process of litigation fosters the most profound misunderstandings in the world.
[ Bear Brings Fosters Heat Litigation Misunderstandings Most Process Profound Strange Things Very World]
Derek Luke - No one bill will cure the problem of spam. It will take a combined effort of legislation, litigation, enforcement, customer education, and technology solutions.
[ Bill Combined Cure Customer Education Effort Enforcement Legislation Litigation Problem Solutions Spam Take Technology Will]
Edgar Winter - Death is not the end. There remains the litigation over the estate.
[ Death End Estate Litigation Over Remains]
P. J. Wolfson - Litigation: A machine which you go into as a pig and come out of as a sausage.
[ Come Go Into Litigation Machine Out Pig Sausage Which]
- We are stymied by regulations, limited choice and the threat of litigation. Neither consultants nor industry itself provide research which takes architecture forward.
[ Architecture Choice Consultants Forward Industry Itself Limited Litigation Neither Nor Provide Regulations Research Stymied Takes Threat Which]
- Litigation is the pursuit of practical ends, not a game of chess.
[ Chess Ends Game Litigation Practical Pursuit]
- We don't we agree that litigation reform to lower the cost of healthcare would be a good starting point?
[ Agree Cost Good Healthcare Litigation Lower Point Reform Starting Would]
- Frivolous lawsuits are booming in this county. The U.S. has more costs of litigation per person than any other industrialized nation in the world, and it is crippling our economy.
[ Any Booming Costs County Crippling Economy Frivolous Industrialized Lawsuits Litigation More Nation Other Our Per Person Than World]
- Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. As a peacemaker the lawyer has superior opportunity of being a good man. There will still be business enough.
[ Being Business Compromise Discourage Enough Good Lawyer Litigation Man Neighbors Opportunity Peacemaker Persuade Still Superior Whenever Will Your]
- Never stir up litigation. A worse man can scarcely be found than one who does this.
[ Does Found Litigation Man Never Scarcely Stir Than Up Worse]
- I think that practising the law, particularly litigation, and particularly in Glasgow, has always been difficult enough without adding to it by having problems with professional colleagues or former colleagues.
[ Adding Always Been Colleagues Difficult Enough Former Glasgow Having Law Litigation Particularly Practising Problems Professional Think Without]
- We have at least 125 communities in Arizona at risk from wildfire, not because of review processes or litigation delays but because of a lack of federal funding on the ground to actually begin the projects.
[ Actually Arizona Because Begin Communities Delays Federal Funding Ground Lack Least Litigation Processes Projects Review Risk Wildfire]
- It is odd how learned persons fail to see that new terms and definitions are apt to mean new doubts and litigation.
[ Apt Definitions Doubts Fail How Learned Litigation Mean New Odd Persons See Terms]
- Back in the mid-1980s, congressional hearings were held after we brought this litigation, and held up the first experiment. At that time, I went in front of Congress, along with the major agencies involved with this.
[ After Agencies Along Back Brought Congress Congressional Experiment First Front Hearings Held Involved Litigation Major Time Up Went Were]
- So my attorneys brought litigation in the U.S. federal courts. The judge ruled in our favor.
[ Attorneys Brought Courts Favor Federal Judge Litigation Our Ruled]
- The antitrust litigation currently in the federal courts in the U.S. against Monsanto will be the test case in the life sciences, just as the Microsoft case was the test case in the information sciences.
[ Against Antitrust Case Courts Currently Federal Information Just Life Litigation Microsoft Monsanto Sciences Test Will]
- In Connecticut, my understanding, although I haven't seen the actual litigation, is that they want to measure every other year and not provide annual assessment as is required in the statute.
[ Actual Although Annual Assessment Connecticut Every Haven Litigation Measure Other Provide Required Seen Statute Understanding Want Year]
- While we believe there are fruitful opportunities to update and improve old rules, we do not want to set up a review process that could create a litigation morass.
[ Believe Could Create Fruitful Improve Litigation Old Opportunities Process Review Rules Set Up Update Want While]
- Litigation takes the place of sex at middle age.
[ Age Litigation Middle Place Sex Takes]