- As soon as the legitimate Lebanese government is convinced that the conditions have ripened and that Lebanon is able to maintain stability on its own... Then, the Syrian forces will return to their homeland.
[ Able Conditions Convinced Forces Government Homeland Lebanese Lebanon Legitimate Maintain Own Return Ripened Soon Stability Syrian Their Then Will]
- That U.N. Security Council resolution requires getting Syrian troops and intelligence officials out of Lebanon so that the Lebanese can have elections here this spring that are free and fair and free of outside influence.
[ Council Elections Fair Free Getting Here Influence Intelligence Lebanese Lebanon Officials Out Outside Requires Resolution Security Spring Syrian Troops]
- The Lebanese people voted this time for change. So they are not satisfied with the actual situation. They want to see a new government. They want to see a new vision.
[ Actual Change Government Lebanese New Satisfied See Situation Time Vision Voted Want]
- God willing, we shall come to a stage where the world looks at the Palestinian question, and Palestinian rights on Palestinian national soil, as well as the questions of the occupied Syrian and Lebanese territories. These are the bases on which peace will be built.
[ Bases Built Come God Lebanese Looks National Occupied Palestinian Peace Question Questions Rights Shall Soil Stage Syrian Territories These Well Where Which Will Willing World]
- The Syrians are trying to say that the Lebanese are not capable of ruling themselves.
[ Capable Lebanese Ruling Say Themselves Trying]
- There was a president imposed by Syria. Our battle... is to have a Lebanese president that we elect.
[ Battle Elect Imposed Lebanese Our President Syria]
- When a peace agreement is concluded between the Lebanese government and Israel, we would surely disagree with the Lebanese government about that, but we would not make any turmoil out of it.
[ Agreement Any Between Concluded Disagree Government Israel Lebanese Make Out Peace Surely Turmoil Would]