- The saxophone is an imperfect instrument, especially the tenor and soprano, as far as intonation goes. The challenge is to sing on an imperfect instrument that is outside of your body.
[ Body Challenge Especially Far Goes Imperfect Instrument Intonation Outside Saxophone Sing Soprano Tenor Your]
- Laughter is the mind's intonation. There are ways of laughing which have the sound of counterfeit coins.
[ Coins Counterfeit Intonation Laughing Laughter Mind Sound Ways Which]
- You speak into it and everything is recorded, voice, tone, intonation, everything. You turn a little wheel, and forth it comes, and can be repeated ten thousand times. Only fancy what this suggests.
[ Comes Everything Fancy Forth Into Intonation Little Only Recorded Repeated Speak Suggests Ten Thousand Times Tone Turn Voice Wheel]
- There is no earthly reason why a solo string instrument or voice, having the possibility to play or sing pure intonation, should want, or try, to be tempered.
[ Earthly Having Instrument Intonation Play Possibility Pure Reason Should Sing Solo String Tempered Try Voice Want Why]
- Of course the most difficult thing on the violin is always intonation. The second one is rhythm. If you play in tune, in time with a good sound that's already high level. Those three are the main things.
[ Already Always Course Difficult Good High Intonation Level Main Most Play Rhythm Second Sound Thing Things Those Three Time Tune Violin]