- Indeed in the full flush of journalistic passion and conviction I once told an interviewer that of course I would never get married. And I most definitely would never have children.
[ Children Conviction Course Definitely Flush Full Get Indeed Interviewer Journalistic Married Most Never Once Passion Told Would]
- Oprah has this intense curiosity that I haven't found with any interviewer.
[ Any Curiosity Found Haven Intense Interviewer Oprah]
- Basically, I'm a really bad interviewer. I love meeting celebrities, but then I get a bit bored. Once you meet them you thing, 'really, what an ordinary person'.
[ Bad Basically Bit Bored Celebrities Get Interviewer Love Meet Meeting Once Ordinary Person Really Them Then Thing]
- The first year I was on the show, it took an interviewer about 45 minutes to get it out of me that I even had a dog, and even then I wouldn't tell him the dog's name.
[ Dog Even First Get Had Him Interviewer Minutes Name Out Show Tell Then Took Year]
- How did this or that change my music? The only time I have to think about it is when an interviewer asks me that.
[ Asks Change Did How Interviewer Music Only Think Time]
- It's kind of a shame that it's even an issue. Not being gay, I can't fully appreciate how complicated that is. In the article, the interviewer asked me, and I said that if I were, I would just say it.
[ Appreciate Article Asked Being Complicated Even Fully Gay How Interviewer Issue Just Kind Said Say Shame Were Would]