- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
[ Bodies Composed Inhabiting Love Single Soul Two]
- A ghost is someone who hasn't made it - in other words, who died, and they don't know they're dead. So they keep walking around and thinking that you're inhabiting their - let's say, their domain. So they're aggravated with you.
[ Aggravated Around Dead Died Domain Ghost Hasn Inhabiting Keep Know Made Other Say Someone Their Thinking Walking Words]
- The several tribes of Indians inhabiting the regions of the Upper Missouri, and of whom I spoke in my last Letter, are undoubtedly the finest looking, best equipped, and most beautifully costumed of any on the Continent.
[ Any Beautifully Best Continent Equipped Finest Indians Inhabiting Last Letter Looking Missouri Most Regions Several Spoke Tribes Undoubtedly Upper Whom]
- One of the prerogatives by which man is eminently distinguished from all other living beings inhabiting this globe of earth, consists in the gift of reason.
[ Beings Consists Distinguished Earth Eminently Gift Globe Inhabiting Living Man Other Prerogatives Reason Which]
- At a moderate calculation, among a million of persons inhabiting the metropolis, there are, at least, twenty-five thousand children who attend these schools, and cost their parents as many pounds sterling, per annum.
[ Among Attend Calculation Children Cost Inhabiting Least Many Metropolis Million Moderate Parents Per Persons Pounds Schools Sterling Their These Thousand Twenty-Five]
- It has long been a fact familiar to geologists, that, both on the east and west coasts of the central part of Scotland, there are lines of raised beaches, containing marine shells of the same species as those now inhabiting the neighbouring sea.
[ Beaches Been Both Central Coasts Containing East Fact Familiar Geologists Inhabiting Lines Long Marine Neighbouring Now Part Raised Same Scotland Sea Shells Species Those West]
- From several of the Indian tribes inhabiting the country bordering on Lake Erie purchases have been made of lands on conditions very favorable to the United States, and, as it is presumed, not less so to the tribes themselves.
[ Been Bordering Conditions Country Erie Favorable Indian Inhabiting Lake Lands Less Made Presumed Purchases Several States Themselves Tribes United Very]
- Friendship is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
[ Bodies Composed Friendship Inhabiting Single Soul Two]
- We have forgotten that we have not come to an empty land to inherit it, but we have come to conquer a country from people inhabiting it, that governs it by the virtue of its language and savage culture.
[ Come Conquer Country Culture Empty Forgotten Governs Inhabiting Inherit Land Language Savage Virtue]