Bert Campaneris - The structure of life I have described in buildings - the structure which I believe to be objective - is deeply and inextricably connected with the human person, and with the innermost nature of human feeling.
[ Believe Buildings Connected Deeply Described Feeling Human Inextricably Innermost Life Nature Objective Person Structure Which]
- It's about these people who are inextricably together for whatever reasons, and they happen to be in the spy world. It's about relationships, and the bottom line is, that's why you care.
[ Bottom Care Happen Inextricably Line Reasons Relationships Spy These Together Whatever Why World]
- Information technology and business are becoming inextricably interwoven. I don't think anybody can talk meaningfully about one without the talking about the other.
[ Anybody Becoming Business Inextricably Information Interwoven Meaningfully Other Talk Talking Technology Think Without]
- The world before 1914 was already a world in which the welfare of each individual nation was inextricably bound up with the prosperity of the whole community of nations.
[ Already Before Bound Community Each Individual Inextricably Nation Nations Prosperity Up Welfare Which Whole World]
- In the attempt to defeat death man has been inevitably obliged to defeat life, for the two are inextricably related. Life moves on to death, and to deny one is to deny the other.
[ Attempt Been Death Defeat Deny Inevitably Inextricably Life Man Moves Obliged Other Related Two]
- If history could teach us anything, it would be that private property is inextricably linked with civilization.
[ Anything Civilization Could History Inextricably Linked Private Property Teach Us Would]