- The time given to athletic contests and the injuries incurred on the playing field are part of the price which the English-speaking race has paid for being world conquerors.
[ Athletic Being Conquerors Contests English-Speaking Field Given Incurred Injuries Paid Part Playing Price Race Time Which World]
- The National Flood Insurance Program is a valuable tool in addressing the losses incurred throughout this country due to floods. It assures that businesses and families have access to affordable flood insurance that would not be available on the open market.
[ Access Addressing Affordable Assures Available Businesses Country Due Families Flood Floods Incurred Insurance Losses Market National Open Program Throughout Tool Valuable Would]
- The CARE bill is an important piece of patient-care legislation. It will improve the quality of radiologic procedures performed throughout the United States as well as assist in reducing the cost incurred by the Federal government for these procedures.
[ Assist Bill Care Cost Federal Government Important Improve Incurred Legislation Performed Piece Procedures Quality Radiologic Reducing States These Throughout United Well Will]
- It is imperative that when thousands of selfless volunteers respond to those who have incurred the wrath of a natural disaster that legal liability need not be hanging over their heads.
[ Disaster Hanging Heads Imperative Incurred Legal Liability Natural Need Over Respond Selfless Their Those Thousands Volunteers Wrath]
- No expense has been incurred but what has been approved of and provided for by Parliament.
[ Approved Been Expense Incurred Parliament Provided]