- An educated person is one who has learned that information almost always turns out to be at best incomplete and very often false, misleading, fictitious, mendacious - just dead wrong.
[ Almost Always Best Dead Educated False Fictitious Incomplete Information Just Learned Misleading Often Out Person Turns Very Wrong]
- Each of us is incomplete compared to someone else - an animal's incomplete compared to a person... and a person compared to God, who is complete only to be imaginary.
[ Animal Compared Complete Each Else God Imaginary Incomplete Only Person Someone Us]
- A golden rule: to leave an incomplete image of oneself.
[ Golden Image Incomplete Leave Oneself Rule]
- We understand God by everything in ourselves that is fragmentary, incomplete, and inopportune.
[ Everything Fragmentary God Incomplete Ourselves Understand]
- It makes little difference how many university courses or degrees a person may own. If he cannot use words to move an idea from one point to another, his education is incomplete.
[ Another Cannot Courses Degrees Difference Education His How Idea Incomplete Little Makes Many May Move Own Person Point University Use Words]
- You can always improve on something, the technology is different today, but I would leave it well alone. If there was something that was incomplete, that might be interesting... because I do that on my website.
[ Alone Always Because Different Improve Incomplete Interesting Leave Might Something Technology Today Website Well Would]
- The sadness of the incomplete, the sadness that is often Life, but should never be Art.
[ Art Incomplete Life Never Often Sadness Should]
- They emphasize the viewpoint that the protracted economic stagnation in Japan derives from incomplete economic adjustments to significant changes in relative prices.
[ Adjustments Changes Derives Economic Emphasize Incomplete Japan Prices Protracted Relative Significant Stagnation Viewpoint]
- A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.
[ Finished Incomplete Love Man Married Then Until]
- To pay out millions upon millions of dollars in bonuses for incomplete work, poor performance, and unacceptable products is the height of government waste and mismanagement.
[ Dollars Government Height Incomplete Millions Mismanagement Out Pay Performance Poor Products Unacceptable Upon Waste Work]
- Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.
[ Absence Been Begin Book Each Exists Feel First Half Imagine Incomplete Incompleteness Lack Lost Love Must Other Ourselves Parted Today Two Understand Volumes Which]
- For this reason, to study English literature without some general knowledge of the relation of the Bible to that literature would be to leave one's literary education very incomplete.
[ Bible Education English General Incomplete Knowledge Leave Literary Literature Reason Relation Some Study Very Without Would]
- The solution of the difficulty is that the two mental pictures which experiment lead us to form - the one of the particles, the other of the waves - are both incomplete and have only the validity of analogies which are accurate only in limiting cases.
[ Accurate Analogies Both Cases Difficulty Experiment Form Incomplete Lead Limiting Mental Only Other Particles Pictures Solution Two Us Validity Waves Which]
- The action carries a sense of incompleteness and frustration, but not of guilt. Victorious living does not mean perfect living in the sense of living without flaw, but it does mean adequate living, and that can be consistent with many mistakes.
[ Action Adequate Carries Consistent Does Flaw Frustration Guilt Incompleteness Living Many Mean Mistakes Perfect Sense Victorious Without]
- The biography of a writer - or even the autobiography - will always have this incompleteness.
[ Always Autobiography Biography Even Incompleteness Will Writer]
- But, as we have before been led to remark, most of Mr. Darwin's statements elude, by their vagueness and incompleteness, the test of Natural History facts.
[ Been Before Darwin Elude Facts History Incompleteness Led Most Mr Natural Remark Statements Test Their Vagueness]
- Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.
[ Always Another Back Becomes Every Everyone Find Heart Incomplete Lover Poet Sing Sings Song Those Touch Until Whispers Wish]
- The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.
[ Everything Genius Incompleteness Prefers Saying Should Shudders Silence Something True Usually Which]
- When you do a cartoon based on news headlines, you do it based on incomplete information.
[ Based Cartoon Headlines Incomplete Information News]
- To deal with the true causes of war one must begin by recognizing as of prime relevancy to the solution of the problem the familiar fact that civilization is a partial, incomplete, and, to a great extent, superficial modification of barbarism.
[ Barbarism Begin Causes Civilization Deal Extent Fact Familiar Great Incomplete Modification Must Partial Prime Problem Recognizing Solution Superficial True War]
- What lingers from the parent's individual past, unresolved or incomplete, often becomes part of her or his irrational parenting.
[ Becomes Her His Incomplete Individual Irrational Lingers Often Parent Parenting Part Past Unresolved]
- The brightest flashes in the world of thought are incomplete until they have been proven to have their counterparts in the world of fact.
[ Been Brightest Counterparts Fact Flashes Incomplete Proven Their Thought Until World]
- I wish, naturally to prevent the possibility that someone may write an accidental, superficial, incomplete and perhaps untrue picture of me.
[ Accidental Incomplete May Naturally Perhaps Picture Possibility Prevent Someone Superficial Untrue Wish Write]
- To say of a picture, as is often said in its praise, that it shows great and earnest labour, is to say that it is incomplete and unfit for view.
[ Earnest Great Incomplete Labour Often Picture Praise Said Say Shows Unfit View]