- You all know the reasons which have impelled me to renounce the throne. But I want you to understand that in making up my mind I did not forget the country or the empire, which, as Prince of Wales and lately as King, I have for twenty-five years tried to serve.
[ Country Did Empire Forget Impelled King Know Lately Making Mind Prince Reasons Renounce Serve Throne Tried Twenty-Five Understand Up Wales Want Which Years]
- Like many other women, I could not understand why every man who changed a diaper has felt impelled, in recent years, to write a book about it.
[ Book Changed Could Diaper Every Felt Impelled Man Many Other Recent Understand Why Women Write Years]
- It was inevitable that in doing this I should arrive at new results, and it is perhaps understandable that in the end I have felt impelled to present these results not only in the dry form of a catalogue, but also in a more connected and personal one.
[ Also Arrive Catalogue Connected Doing Dry End Felt Form Impelled Inevitable More New Only Perhaps Personal Present Results Should These Understandable]
- I feel impelled to speak today in a language that in a sense is new-one which I, who have spent so much of my life in the military profession, would have preferred never to use. That new language is the language of atomic warfare.
[ Atomic Feel Impelled Language Life Military Much Never New Preferred Profession Sense Speak Spent Today Use Warfare Which Would]
- Faith always contains an element of risk, of venture; and we are impelled to make the venture by the affinity and attraction which we feel in ourselves.
[ Affinity Always Attraction Contains Element Faith Feel Impelled Make Ourselves Risk Venture Which]
- I began the study of medicine, impelled by a desire for knowledge of facts and of man. The resolution to do disciplined work tied me to both laboratory and clinic for a long time to come.
[ Began Both Clinic Come Desire Disciplined Facts Impelled Knowledge Laboratory Long Man Medicine Resolution Study Tied Time Work]
- It is a most extraordinary thing, but I never read a patent medicine advertisement without being impelled to the conclusion that I am suffering from the particular disease therein dealt with in its most virulent form.
[ Advertisement Am Being Conclusion Dealt Disease Extraordinary Form Impelled Medicine Most Never Particular Patent Read Suffering Therein Thing Virulent Without]
- As was to be expected, the discovery of the nervous apparatus of the salivary glands immediately impelled physiologists to seek a similar apparatus in other glands lying deeper in the digestive canal.
[ Apparatus Canal Deeper Digestive Discovery Expected Glands Immediately Impelled Lying Nervous Other Seek Similar]
- I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and apologetic mouse, but to roar like a lion out of pride in my profession.
[ Am Apologetic Grateful Impelled Lion Mouse Out Pride Profession Roar]
- In our own time it has been seen... that simple children, roughly brought up in the wilderness, have begun to draw by themselves, impelled by their own natural genius, instructed solely by the example of these beautiful paintings and sculptures of Nature.
[ Beautiful Been Begun Brought Children Draw Example Genius Impelled Instructed Natural Nature Our Own Paintings Roughly Sculptures Seen Simple Solely Their Themselves These Time Up Wilderness]