- We have a way of dealing with information that has sort of personal - personally identifying information in it. But there are legitimate secrets - you know, your records with your doctor; that's a legitimate secret. But we deal with whistleblowers that are coming forward that are really sort of well motivated.
[ Coming Deal Dealing Doctor Forward Identifying Information Know Legitimate Motivated Personal Personally Really Records Secret Secrets Sort Way Well Your]
- Pythagoras took the next important step by subordinating the mere matter of nature to its essential principle of form and order, identifying the latter with reason or the soul.
[ Essential Form Identifying Important Latter Matter Mere Nature Next Order Principle Reason Soul Step Subordinating Took]
- They thought they were identifying a set of behaviours, but yeah, they just wanted to have an answer.
[ Answer Identifying Just Set Thought Wanted Were Yeah]
- I think we have a great track record on being relevant, on identifying consumer trends, needs and wants.
[ Being Consumer Great Identifying Needs Record Relevant Think Track Trends Wants]
- Design is directed toward human beings. To design is to solve human problems by identifying them and executing the best solution.
[ Beings Best Design Directed Executing Human Identifying Problems Solution Solve Them Toward]
- The ability of discerning high quality unavoidably implies the ability of identifying shortcomings.
[ Ability Discerning High Identifying Implies Quality Shortcomings]
- If a movie is really working, you forget for two hours your Social Security number and where your car is parked. You are having a vicarious experience. You are identifying, in one way or another, with the people on the screen.
[ Another Car Experience Forget Having Hours Identifying Movie Number Parked Really Screen Security Social Two Vicarious Way Where Working Your]
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
[ Achieve Any Area Become Habits Identifying Life Optimum Repeating Strategies Success Them Until]
- People are, well, only human. We know that. The rule of law is borne out in identifying, condemning, and punishing those who violate the standards on which we all agree. This is exactly what we do in America.
[ Agree America Borne Condemning Exactly Human Identifying Know Law Only Out Punishing Rule Standards Those Violate Well Which]
- In this day and age when we do so much business in foreign trade, we need the ability to identify trace an animal very quickly, identifying where it came from - where it has been, and where it is at today.
[ Ability Age Animal Been Business Came Day Foreign Identify Identifying Much Need Quickly Today Trace Trade Very Where]
- Courtrooms contain every symbol of authority that a set designer could imagine. Everyone stands up when you come in. You wear a costume identifying you as, if not quite divine, someone special.
[ Authority Come Contain Costume Could Designer Divine Every Everyone Identifying Imagine Quite Set Someone Special Stands Symbol Up Wear]
- Identifying and overcoming natural fear is one of the pleasing struggles intrinsic to climbing.
[ Climbing Fear Identifying Intrinsic Natural Overcoming Pleasing Struggles]
- And of course, identifying all human genes and proteins will have great medical significance.
[ Course Genes Great Human Identifying Medical Proteins Significance Will]
- It's a slight stretch of the imagination but most people are alike in most ways so I've never had any trouble identifying with the character that I'm playing.
[ Alike Any Character Had Identifying Imagination Most Never Playing Slight Stretch Trouble Ways]
- I don't mind the audience identifying me with Red.
[ Audience Identifying Mind Red]
- I think we lost a great deal of sympathy and support with the way in which the crisis was handled, most importantly I think when we appeared to be grasping for too much at one time instead of identifying our priorities in a much more responsible fashion.
[ Appeared Crisis Deal Fashion Grasping Great Handled Identifying Importantly Instead Lost More Most Much Our Priorities Responsible Support Sympathy Think Time Too Way Which]