- Further, a document names and identifies the actual Red Light Bandits (plural), because in fact there are two.
[ Actual Bandits Because Document Fact Further Identifies Light Names Plural Red Two]
- Artificial Intelligence leaves no doubt that it wants its audiences to enter a realm of pure fantasy when it identifies one of the last remaining islands of civilization as New Jersey.
[ Artificial Audiences Civilization Doubt Enter Fantasy Identifies Intelligence Islands Jersey Last Leaves New Pure Realm Remaining Wants]
- But when one identifies the Church with a cultural and political bloc, there is the danger of making difficult the Church's contact with all those outside the bloc.
[ Bloc Church Contact Cultural Danger Difficult Identifies Making Outside Political Those]
- The good, the admirable reader identifies himself not with the boy or the girl in the book, but with the mind that conceived and composed that book.
[ Admirable Book Boy Composed Conceived Girl Good Himself Identifies Mind Reader]
- Religious power, which, as I have already said, frequently identifies itself with political power, has always been a protagonist of this bitter struggle, even when it seemingly was neutral.
[ Already Always Been Bitter Even Frequently Identifies Itself Neutral Political Power Protagonist Religious Said Seemingly Struggle Which]
- I learned to change my accent; in England, your accent identifies you very strongly with a class, and I did not want to be held back.
[ Accent Back Change Class Did England Held Identifies Learned Strongly Very Want Your]
- The wit makes fun of other persons; the satirist makes fun of the world; the humorist makes fun of himself, but in so doing, he identifies himself with people - that is, people everywhere, not for the purpose of taking them apart, but simply revealing their true nature.
[ Apart Doing Everywhere Fun Himself Humorist Identifies Makes Nature Other Persons Purpose Revealing Satirist Simply Taking Their Them True Wit World]
- Yesterday NPR fired me for telling the truth. The truth is that I worry when I am getting on an airplane and see people dressed in garb that identifies them first and foremost as Muslims. This is not a bigoted statement. It is a statement of my feelings, my fears after the terrorist attacks of 9/11 by radical Muslims.
[ After Airplane Am Attacks Dressed Fears Feelings Fired First Foremost Garb Getting Identifies Muslims Npr Radical See Statement Telling Terrorist Them Truth Worry Yesterday]