- I mean, the sound of an amplified guitar in a room full of people was so hypnotic and addictive to me, that I could cross any kind of border to get on there.
[ Addictive Amplified Any Border Could Cross Full Get Guitar Hypnotic Kind Mean Room Sound]
- There is a very intimate connection between hypnotic phenomena and religion.
[ Between Connection Hypnotic Intimate Phenomena Religion Very]
- When I play, I very quickly put myself into a light hypnotic trance and compose while playing, drawing directly from the emotions.
[ Compose Directly Drawing Emotions Hypnotic Into Light Myself Play Playing Put Quickly Trance Very While]
- It is curious how, from time immemorial, man seems to have associated the idea of evil with beauty, shrunk from it with a sort of ghostly fear, while, at the same time drawn to it by force of its hypnotic attraction.
[ Associated Attraction Beauty Curious Drawn Evil Fear Force Ghostly How Hypnotic Idea Immemorial Man Same Seems Shrunk Sort Time While]
- We must become acquainted with our emotional household: we must see our feelings as they actually are, not as we assume they are. This breaks their hypnotic and damaging hold on us.
[ Acquainted Actually Assume Become Breaks Damaging Emotional Feelings Hold Household Hypnotic Must Our See Their Us]
- One gets into a strange psychological, almost hypnotic, state of mind while on the firing line which probably prevents the mind's eye from observing and noticing things in a normal way.
[ Almost Eye Firing Gets Hypnotic Into Line Mind Normal Noticing Observing Prevents Probably Psychological State Strange Things Way Which While]
- When we fall asleep, we withdraw our awareness from its hypnotic fascination with physical sensation, thereby enabling us to listen with our now awakening sixth sense.
[ Asleep Awakening Awareness Enabling Fall Fascination Hypnotic Listen Now Our Physical Sensation Sense Sixth Thereby Us Withdraw]