Tony Campolo - This hiatus coming up I'm looking at a comedy because I need the balance.
[ Balance Because Comedy Coming Hiatus Looking Need Up]
Lamar S. Smith - When I came out of service, the first couple of releases didn't really hit so I just took a little hiatus and sat down to see what was happening. I just glued my ears to the radio and then I started writing - the first hit record that came out was "Everybody Loves a Winner."
[ Came Couple Down Ears Everybody First Glued Happening Hiatus Hit Just Little Loves Out Radio Really Record Releases Sat See Service Started Then Took Winner Writing]
- I feel that I can't do certain things that have sent to me, scripts, because I think that really - I've been June Cleaver for so many years, because we went back, you know, and we did - 20-year hiatus we had - and we went back and made 105 new ones. And so I really feel very strongly that there are certain things I won't do.
[ Back Because Been Certain Did Feel Had Hiatus June Know Made Many New Ones Really Scripts Sent Strongly Things Think Very Went Won Years]
- It's been over 15 years since I toured... over 12 years since I did any recording under my own name. I never really intended to take that long of a hiatus.
[ Any Been Did Hiatus Intended Long Name Never Over Own Really Recording Since Take Toured Under Years]
- Suddenly Star Wars came out while we were on hiatus, and we looked like the old Buck Rogers series, where they had cigarette smoke blowing out the back of the rocket ship.
[ Back Blowing Buck Came Cigarette Had Hiatus Looked Old Out Rocket Rogers Series Ship Smoke Star Suddenly Wars Were Where While]
- The hiatus you spoke about happened in 1998. I was somewhat numb from being out on the road every night. I had to stop because I was emotionally and physically drained.
[ Because Being Drained Emotionally Every Had Happened Hiatus Night Numb Out Physically Road Somewhat Spoke Stop]
- On other shows, guys can't wait to put 3000 miles between them during hiatus.
[ Between During Guys Hiatus Miles Other Put Shows Them Wait]
- Cast changes are a hard thing. For two years, we had this little family. We weren't together when these changes were decided upon. It all happened during our hiatus.
[ Cast Changes Decided During Family Had Happened Hard Hiatus Little Our These Thing Together Two Upon Were Weren Years]