- Hear the words of prudence, give heed unto her counsels, and store them in thine heart; her maxims are universal, and all the virtues lean upon her; she is the guide and the mistress of human life.
[ Counsels Give Guide Hear Heart Heed Her Human Lean Life Maxims Mistress Prudence She Store Them Thine Universal Unto Upon Virtues Words]
- It also called upon traditional people in the Four Directions to strengthen the healing ceremonies and asked people to heed the warnings of Mother Earth.
[ Also Asked Called Ceremonies Directions Earth Four Healing Heed Mother Strengthen Traditional Upon Warnings]
- His eyes so dim, so wasted each limb, that, heedless of grammar, they all cried, that's him!
[ Cried Dim Each Eyes Grammar Heedless Him His Limb Wasted]
- When I was 40, my doctor advised me that a man in his 40s shouldn't play tennis. I heeded his advice carefully and could hardly wait until I reached 50 to start again.
[ Advice Advised Again Carefully Could Doctor Hardly Heeded His Man Play Reached Start Tennis Until Wait]
- Now, mark it. This may be strong language, but heed it. The people mean it, and, my friends of the Eastern Democracy, we bid farewell when you do that thing.
[ Bid Democracy Eastern Farewell Friends Heed Language Mark May Mean Now Strong Thing]
- Further, Take heed that you faithfully perform the business you have to do in the world, from a regard to the commands of God; and not from an ambitious desire of being esteemed better than others.
[ Ambitious Being Better Business Commands Desire Esteemed Faithfully Further God Heed Others Perform Regard Take Than World]
- And though I might have learnt more wit and advanced my understanding by living in a Court, yet being dull, fearful and bashful, I neither heeded what was said or practised, but just what belonged to my loyal duty and my own honest reputation.
[ Advanced Bashful Being Belonged Court Dull Duty Fearful Heeded Honest Just Learnt Living Loyal Might More Neither Own Practised Reputation Said Though Understanding Wit Yet]
- The President's call for more math and science students is not being heeded by his party's leaders in Congress. They are cutting over $10 billion from student aide while refusing to fully fund No Child Left Behind. Something doesn't add up.
[ Add Aide Behind Being Billion Call Child Congress Cutting Fully Fund Heeded His Leaders Left Math More Over Party President Refusing Science Something Student Students Up While]
- I have found it advisable not to give too much heed to what people say when I am trying to accomplish something of consequence. Invariably they proclaim it can't be done. I deem that the very best time to make the effort.
[ Accomplish Advisable Am Best Consequence Deem Done Effort Found Give Heed Invariably Make Much Proclaim Say Something Time Too Trying Very]
- Living wild species are like a library of books still unread. Our heedless destruction of them is akin to burning the library without ever having read its books.
[ Akin Books Burning Destruction Ever Having Heedless Library Living Our Read Species Still Them Unread Wild Without]
- Needless, heedless, wanton and deliberate injury of the sort inflicted by Life's picture story is not an essential instrument of responsible journalism.
[ Deliberate Essential Heedless Inflicted Injury Instrument Journalism Life Needless Picture Responsible Sort Story Wanton]
- It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
[ Celebrate Failure Fine Heed Important Lessons More Success]
- The current neglect of the problem can only irritate this deplorable state of affairs. The Black Muslims should constitute a warning to our society, a warning that must be heeded if we are to preserve the society.
[ Affairs Black Constitute Current Deplorable Heeded Irritate Muslims Must Neglect Only Our Preserve Problem Should Society State Warning]
- The best is he who calls men to the best. And those who heed the call are also blessed. But worthless who call not, heed not, but rest.
[ Also Best Blessed Call Calls Heed Men Rest Those Worthless]
- The Galatians are severely censured for giving heed to false doctrines, and are called to pronounce even an apostle anathema, if he preached another gospel.
[ Anathema Another Apostle Called Censured Doctrines Even False Giving Gospel Heed Preached Pronounce Severely]
- Could the young but realize how soon they will become mere walking bundles of habits, they would give more heed to their conduct while in the plastic state.
[ Become Conduct Could Give Habits Heed How Mere More Plastic Realize Soon State Their Walking While Will Would Young]
- Let us heed the voice of the people and recognize their common sense. If we do not, we not only blaspheme our political heritage, we ignore the common ties that bind all Americans.
[ Americans Bind Common Heed Heritage Ignore Only Our Political Recognize Sense Their Ties Us Voice]
- If you wish to spare yourself and your venerable family, give heed to my advice with the ear of intelligence. If you do not, you will see what God has willed.
[ Advice Ear Family Give God Heed Intelligence See Spare Venerable Will Willed Wish Your Yourself]
- In June as many as a dozen species may burst their buds on a single day. No man can heed all of these anniversaries; no man can ignore all of them.
[ Anniversaries Buds Burst Day Dozen Heed Ignore June Man Many May Single Species Their Them These]
- Not by appointment do we meet delight Or joy; they heed not our expectancy; But round some corner of the streets of life they of a sudden greet us with a smile.
[ Appointment Corner Delight Expectancy Greet Heed Joy Life Meet Our Round Smile Some Streets Sudden Us]
- I think there has to be greater heed paid by the Security Council members to military advice.
[ Advice Council Greater Heed Members Military Paid Security Think]
- Dreams must be heeded and accepted. For a great many of them come true.
[ Accepted Come Dreams Great Heeded Many Must Them True]
- The physician must give heed to the region in which the patient lives, that is to say, to its type and peculiarities.
[ Give Heed Lives Must Patient Peculiarities Physician Region Say Type Which]
- Households, cities, countries, and nations have enjoyed great happiness when a single individual has taken heed of the Good and Beautiful. Such people not only liberate themselves; they fill those they meet with a free mind.
[ Beautiful Cities Countries Enjoyed Fill Free Good Great Happiness Heed Households Individual Liberate Meet Mind Nations Only Single Such Taken Themselves Those]
- Not every truth is the better for showing its face undisguised; and often silence is the wisest thing for a man to heed.
[ Better Every Face Heed Man Often Showing Silence Thing Truth Wisest]
- Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
[ Doctor Heed Illness Kindness Knowledge Make Most Obey Only Pain Pay Promise Whom]
- Thousands of people may have been killed by hurricane Katrina and many more could die in its aftermath because of the President's refusal to heed the calls of governors for help in repairing the infrastructure in their states.
[ Aftermath Because Been Calls Could Die Governors Heed Help Hurricane Infrastructure Katrina Killed Many May More President Refusal Repairing States Their Thousands]
- No two wars are ever the same. Some are just, some are unjust, but the basic commonality shared between them all is that young men and women heeded a call to service, overcame their fear, and fought for their side.
[ Basic Between Call Commonality Ever Fear Fought Heeded Just Men Overcame Same Service Shared Side Some Their Them Two Unjust Wars Women Young]
- We are incredibly heedless in the formation of our beliefs, but find ourselves filled with an illicit passion for them when anyone proposed to rob us of their companionship.
[ Anyone Beliefs Companionship Filled Find Formation Heedless Incredibly Our Ourselves Passion Proposed Rob Their Them Us]
- Take heed of critics even when they are not fair; resist them even when they are.
[ Critics Even Fair Heed Resist Take Them]
- We have heeded no wisdom offering guidance.
[ Guidance Heeded Offering Wisdom]
- The 20th century taught us how far unbridled evil can and will go when the world fails to confront it. It is time that we heed the lessons of the 20th century and stand up to these murderers. It is time that we end genocide in the 21st century.
[ Century Confront End Evil Fails Far Genocide Go Heed How Lessons Murderers Stand Taught These Time Unbridled Up Us Will World]
- For in the first place the American people could not have been swept too fast and too far in this movement without enough alarms being sounded to be heard and heeded.
[ Alarms American Been Being Could Enough Far Fast First Heard Heeded Movement Place Sounded Swept Too Without]