- You can't dodge them all. I got hammered plenty of times through the years. But you just get up and keep playing. I can tell you from experience, though. Sometimes it hurts like hell.
[ Dodge Experience Get Got Hammered Hell Hurts Just Keep Playing Plenty Sometimes Tell Them Though Through Times Up Years]
- I wish there was a bar I could send opposing teams to and get them hammered or something - I could tell my buddies in New York to leave their places open or something. Playing for the Yankees, guys come at you extremely hard. I have to be ready or I'll be embarrassed.
[ Bar Buddies Come Could Embarrassed Extremely Get Guys Hammered Hard Leave New Open Opposing Places Playing Ready Send Something Teams Tell Their Them Wish Yankees York]
- Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate.
[ Anvil Debate Discussion Dissent Freedom Hammered Out]
- Sometimes life's so much cooler when you just don't know any better and all the painful lessons have not hammered your head open yet.
[ Any Better Cooler Hammered Head Just Know Lessons Life Much Open Painful Sometimes Yet Your]
- When I get really hammered I take my clothes off. That's a sure sign. It's been a long time since the last time I did that. Probably a year.
[ Been Clothes Did Get Hammered Last Long Off Probably Really Sign Since Sure Take Time Year]
- A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living.
[ Anvil Everyday Family Hammered Honed Living Place Principles Where]
- You wanna get the truth out of me, get me hammered.
[ Get Hammered Out Truth Wanna]