Anthony Bourdain - I got a hundred bucks says my baby beats Pete's baby. I just think genetics are in my favour.
[ Baby Beats Bucks Favour Genetics Got Hundred Just Pete Says Think]
- During this period, I became interested in how the new techniques of cloning and sequencing DNA could influence the study of genetics and I was an early and active proponent of the Human Genome Sequencing Project.
[ Active Became Cloning Could Dna During Early Genetics Genome How Human Influence Interested New Period Project Proponent Sequencing Study Techniques]
- With the absence of a flu vaccination last year, I did not take a flu shot; but there is still some immunity that carries over from year to year; but about every 30 years, there is a major change in the genetics of the flu virus.
[ Absence Carries Change Did Every Flu Genetics Immunity Last Major Over Shot Some Still Take Vaccination Virus Year Years]
- I do not believe we can blame genetics for adultery, homosexuality, dishonesty and other character flaws.
[ Adultery Believe Blame Character Dishonesty Flaws Genetics Homosexuality Other]
- Genetics is crude, but neuroscience goes directly to work on the brain, and the mind follows.
[ Brain Crude Directly Follows Genetics Goes Mind Neuroscience Work]
- The neuroscience area - which is absolutely in its infancy - is much more important than genetics.
[ Absolutely Area Genetics Important Infancy More Much Neuroscience Than Which]
- With our knowledge of modern-day genetics, we realize that it was possible for God to place the potential for all people throughout history into the genes of Adam and Eve when He created them.
[ Adam Created Eve Genes Genetics God History Into Knowledge Modern-Day Our Place Possible Potential Realize Them Throughout]
- I decided that the University of Sussex in Brighton was a good place for this work because it had a strong tradition in bacterial molecular genetics and an excellent reputation in biology.
[ Because Biology Brighton Decided Excellent Genetics Good Had Molecular Place Reputation Strong Sussex Tradition University Work]
- Most intellectuals today have a phobia of any explanation of the mind that invokes genetics.
[ Any Explanation Genetics Intellectuals Invokes Mind Most Phobia Today]
- I'm one of those people you hate because of genetics. It is the truth.
[ Because Genetics Hate Those Truth]
- Genetics is about how information is stored and transmitted between generations.
[ Between Generations Genetics How Information Stored Transmitted]
- We recognized in 1996 that, with progress in the field of genetics accelerating at a breathtaking pace, we need to ensure that advances in treatment and prevention of disease do not constitute a new basis for discrimination.
[ Accelerating Advances Basis Breathtaking Constitute Discrimination Disease Ensure Field Genetics Need New Pace Prevention Progress Recognized Treatment]
- The next major explosion is going to be when genetics and computers come together. I'm talking about an organic computer - about biological substances that can function like a semiconductor.
[ Biological Come Computer Computers Explosion Function Genetics Going Major Next Organic Semiconductor Substances Talking Together]