- Where hast thou wandered. gentle gale, to find the perfumes thou dost bring?
[ Bring Dost Find Gale Gentle Hast Perfumes Thou Wandered Where]
- I've been offered a lot of things that celebrities do that I wouldn't do, like perfumes, lines of clothing and this, that and the other.
[ Been Celebrities Clothing Lines Lot Offered Other Perfumes Things]
- Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope, even the ruins to which it clings.
[ Clings Even Everything Hope Love Perfumes Plant Ruins Springtime Which]
- From the first I became convinced that what I must look for was lead dust and lead fumes, that men were poisoned by breathing poisoned air, not by handling their food with unwashed hands.
[ Air Became Breathing Convinced Dust First Food Fumes Handling Hands Lead Look Men Must Poisoned Their Unwashed Were]
- There can be no intelligent control of the lead danger in industry unless it is based on the principle of keeping the air clear from dust and fumes.
[ Air Based Clear Control Danger Dust Fumes Industry Intelligent Keeping Lead Principle Unless]
- The intense perfumes of the wild herbs as we trod them underfoot made us feel almost drunk.
[ Almost Drunk Feel Herbs Intense Made Perfumes Them Trod Underfoot Us Wild]
- I travel a lot to promote the perfumes and to do the commercials.
[ Commercials Lot Perfumes Promote Travel]
- Poor air quality, which can be influenced by a variety of fumes, chemicals and allergens, is arguably the leading cause of triggers for most asthmatics in urban areas.
[ Air Areas Arguably Cause Chemicals Fumes Influenced Leading Most Poor Quality Triggers Urban Variety Which]
- I enjoy popping in to World Duty Free at the airport and trying out perfumes - I can never resist a new scent.
[ Airport Duty Enjoy Free Never New Out Perfumes Popping Resist Scent Trying World]