Frank O'Connor - There are intangible realities which float near us, formless and without words; realities which no one has thought out, and which are excluded for lack of interpreters.
[ Excluded Float Formless Intangible Interpreters Lack Near Out Realities Thought Us Which Without Words]
- Law is a formless mass of isolated decisions.
[ Decisions Formless Isolated Law Mass]
- It is conceivable that what is unified form to the author or composer may of necessity be formless to his audience.
[ Audience Author Composer Conceivable Form Formless His May Necessity Unified]
- I put forward formless and unresolved notions, as do those who publish doubtful questions to debate in the schools, not to establish the truth but to seek it.
[ Debate Doubtful Establish Formless Forward Notions Publish Put Questions Schools Seek Those Truth Unresolved]
- We might possess every technological resource... but if our language is inadequate, our vision remains formless, our thinking and feeling are still running in the old cycles, our process may be "revolutionary" but not transformative.
[ Cycles Every Feeling Formless Inadequate Language May Might Old Our Possess Process Remains Resource Revolutionary Running Still Technological Thinking Transformative Vision]
- A belief in God helps provide a foundation to arbitrate our decisions. Without this foundation, we are condemned to live essentially formless lives.
[ Arbitrate Belief Condemned Decisions Essentially Formless Foundation God Helps Live Lives Our Provide Without]