Don Hewitt - They urged me to take up winter quarters at the forks of the Platt, stating that if I attempted to advance further until spring, I would endanger the lives of my whole party.
[ Advance Attempted Endanger Forks Further Lives Party Quarters Spring Stating Take Until Up Urged Whole Winter Would]
Jean Philippe Rameau - As they say in Italy, Italians were eating with a knife and fork when the French were still eating each other. The Medici family had to bring their Tuscan cooks up there so they could make something edible.
[ Bring Cooks Could Each Eating Edible Family Fork French Had Italians Italy Knife Make Other Say Something Still Their Up Were]
Maria Shriver - If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks.
[ Forks Go Irish Out Raining Soup Would]
Denzel Washington - If you come to a fork in the road, take it.
[ Come Fork Road Take]
James D. Watkins - When you arrive at a fork in the road, take it.
[ Arrive Fork Road Take]
Alicia Witt - Fork: An instrument used chiefly for the purpose of putting dead animals into the mouth.
[ Animals Chiefly Dead Fork Instrument Into Mouth Purpose Putting Used]
- The child gets two confusing messages when a parent tells him which is the right fork to use, and then proceeds to use the wrong one. So does the child who listens to parents bicker and fuss, yet is told to be nice to his brothers and sisters.
[ Brothers Child Confusing Does Fork Fuss Gets Him His Listens Messages Nice Parent Parents Proceeds Right Sisters Tells Then Told Two Use Which Wrong Yet]
- I kind of picked up the game at an early age. The way that other kids would learn what a fork or a spoon is.
[ Age Early Fork Game Kids Kind Learn Other Picked Spoon Up Way Would]
- One of the most important things that I have learned in my 57 years is that life is all about choices. On every journey you take, you face choices. At every fork in the road, you make a choice. And it is those decisions that shape our lives.
[ Choice Choices Decisions Every Face Fork Important Journey Learned Life Lives Make Most Our Road Shape Take Things Those Years]
- And that because the moving parts are a million times smaller than the ones we're familiar with, they move a million times faster, just as a smaller tuning fork produces a higher pitch than a large one.
[ Because Familiar Faster Fork Higher Just Large Million Move Moving Ones Parts Pitch Produces Smaller Than Times Tuning]
- I knew there was a story; once you find a dog with a fork through it, you know there's a story there.
[ Dog Find Fork Knew Know Once Story Through]
- I once saw a forklift lift a crate of forks. And it was way to literal for me.
[ Forks Lift Literal Once Saw Way]
- Is it progress if a cannibal uses a fork?
[ Cannibal Fork Progress Uses]
- High School is like a spork: it's a crappy spoon and a crappy fork, so in the end it's just plain useless.
[ Crappy End Fork High Just Plain School Spoon Useless]
- When I was little, my mother taught me how to use a fork and knife. The trouble is that Mother forget to teach me how to stop using them!
[ Forget Fork How Knife Little Mother Stop Taught Teach Them Trouble Use Using]
- Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use.
[ Awareness Feelings Fork Good Manners Matter Others Sensitive Use]
- Nothing is less important than which fork you use. Etiquette is the science of living. It embraces everything. It is ethics. It is honor.
[ Embraces Ethics Etiquette Everything Fork Honor Important Less Living Nothing Science Than Use Which]
- You don't need a silver fork to eat good food.
[ Eat Food Fork Good Need Silver]
- There is a lot of talk now about metal detectors and gun control. Both are good things. But they are no more a solution than forks and spoons are a solution to world hunger.
[ Both Control Detectors Forks Good Gun Hunger Lot Metal More Now Solution Spoons Talk Than Things World]
- Every country we conquer feeds us. And these are just a few of the good things we'll have when this war is over. Slaves working for us everywhere while we sit back with a fork in our hands and a whip on our knees.
[ Back Conquer Country Every Everywhere Feeds Few Fork Good Hands Just Knees Our Over Sit Slaves These Things Us War While Whip Working]
- If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork the way they do a golf club, they'd starve to death.
[ Club Death Fork Golf Gripped Knife Lot Starve Way]
- One way to find food for thought is to use the fork in the road, the bifurcation that marks the place of emergence in which a new line of development begins to branch off.
[ Begins Branch Development Emergence Find Food Fork Line Marks New Off Place Road Thought Use Way Which]