Martin Denny - Woman is the salvation or the destruction of the family. She carries its destiny in the folds of her mantle.
[ Carries Destiny Destruction Family Folds Her Mantle Salvation She Woman]
- Individuality is only possible if it unfolds from wholeness.
[ Individuality Only Possible Unfolds Wholeness]
- Sasha gets a raw deal from the press. She makes one mistake in her program and people rip her for not pulling it off when it counts. But she never falls apart. She never just completely folds and misses everything. Usually it's just one mistake.
[ Apart Completely Counts Deal Everything Falls Folds Gets Her Just Makes Misses Mistake Never Off Press Program Pulling Raw Rip She Usually]
- The gospel comprises indeed, and unfolds, the whole mystery of man's redemption, as far forth as it is necessary to be known for our salvation.
[ Comprises Far Forth Gospel Indeed Known Man Mystery Necessary Our Redemption Salvation Unfolds Whole]
- I like to be surprised. Fresh implications and plot twists erupt as a story unfolds. Characters develop backgrounds, adding depth and feeling. Writing feels like exploring.
[ Adding Backgrounds Characters Depth Develop Erupt Exploring Feeling Feels Fresh Implications Plot Story Surprised Twists Unfolds Writing]
- Thought once awakened does not again slumber; unfolds itself into a System of Thought; grows, in man after man, generation after generation, - till its full stature is reached, and such System of Thought can grow no farther, but must give place to another.
[ After Again Another Awakened Does Farther Full Generation Give Grow Grows Into Itself Man Must Once Place Reached Slumber Stature Such System Thought Till Unfolds]
- There's no dancing girls. We're kinda like secondary to the thing. It's a story about these two guys that are in love with this one girl and how it unfolds and what happens.
[ Dancing Girl Girls Guys Happens How Kinda Love Secondary Story These Thing Two Unfolds]
- I used to do this big rant at the end of some gigs with Ben Folds Five. The band broke into this big heavy metal thing and I started as a joke to scream in a heavy metal falsetto. I found myself saying things like: Feel my pain, I am white, feel my pain.
[ Am Band Ben Big Broke End Falsetto Feel Five Folds Found Gigs Heavy Into Joke Metal Myself Pain Rant Saying Scream Some Started Thing Things Used White]
- Time does not change us. It just unfolds us.
[ Change Does Just Time Unfolds Us]
- It would require more hands to manage a stock of sheep, gather them from the hills, force them into houses and folds, and drive them to markets, than the profits of the whole stock were capable of maintaining.
[ Capable Drive Folds Force Gather Hands Hills Houses Into Maintaining Manage Markets More Profits Require Sheep Stock Than Them Were Whole Would]
- I can assure you, that the gallant hearts that throb beneath its sacred folds, will only be content, when this glorious banner is planted first and foremost in the coming struggle for out independence.
[ Assure Banner Beneath Coming Content First Folds Foremost Gallant Glorious Hearts Independence Only Out Planted Sacred Struggle Will]
- The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds.
[ Greater Ignorance Increases Knowledge More Our Unfolds]
- This above all makes history useful and desirable; it unfolds before our eyes a glorious record of exemplary actions.
[ Above Actions Before Desirable Exemplary Eyes Glorious History Makes Our Record Unfolds Useful]
- A palindrome is a word or pattern that instead of developing in different directions it folds in on itself so that the beginning and end mirror each other, that they are the same.
[ Beginning Developing Different Directions Each End Folds Instead Itself Mirror Other Pattern Same Word]
- Is it not the business of the conductor to convey to the public in its dramatic form the central idea of a composition; and how can he convey that idea successfully if he does not enter heart and soul into the life of the music and the tale it unfolds?
[ Business Central Composition Conductor Convey Does Dramatic Enter Form Heart How Idea Into Life Music Public Soul Successfully Tale Unfolds]
- As perfume doth remain In the folds where it hath lain, So the thought of you, remaining Deeply folded in my brain, Will not leave me: all things leave me: You remain.
[ Brain Deeply Doth Folded Folds Hath Lain Leave Perfume Remain Remaining Things Thought Where Will]