- Totalitarianism is feudalism in the twelfth century sense of the word.
[ Century Feudalism Sense Totalitarianism Twelfth Word]
- The First World War, and especially the latest one, largely swept away what was left in Europe of feudalism and of feudal landlords, especially in Poland, Hungary, and the South East generally.
[ Away East Especially Europe Feudal Feudalism First Generally Hungary Landlords Largely Latest Left Poland South Swept War World]
- You have to look at the history of the Middle East in particular. It has been one of failure and frustration, of feudalism and tribalism.
[ Been East Failure Feudalism Frustration History Look Middle Particular]
- In the last quarter of the eighteenth century bourgeois Europe needed to emancipate itself from that combination of feudalism and commercial capitalism which we know as mercantilism.
[ Bourgeois Capitalism Century Combination Commercial Eighteenth Emancipate Europe Feudalism Itself Know Last Needed Quarter Which]
- In the information age, you don't teach philosophy as they did after feudalism. You perform it. If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show.
[ After Age Alive Aristotle Did Feudalism Information Perform Philosophy Show Talk Teach Today Were]
- The danger in media concentration comes not from the concentration, but instead from the feudalism that this concentration, tied to the change in copyright, produces.
[ Change Comes Concentration Copyright Danger Feudalism Instead Media Produces Tied]
- We modern Marxists regard socialism as a historically brief transitional stage between feudalism and capitalism, necessary only in backward countries.
[ Backward Between Brief Capitalism Countries Feudalism Historically Marxists Modern Necessary Only Regard Socialism Stage Transitional]