- Writing can sometimes be exploitative. I like to take a few steps of remove in order to respect the privacy of the subject. If readers make the link, they have engaged with the poem.
[ Engaged Exploitative Few Link Make Order Poem Privacy Readers Remove Respect Sometimes Steps Subject Take Writing]
- It's estimated that there may be two hundred and fifty million children in the world engaged in some form of exploitative child labour.
[ Child Children Engaged Estimated Exploitative Fifty Form Hundred Labour May Million Some Two World]
- Horrifying as it was to crack up in the public eye, it made me look at myself and fix it. People were exploitative; that's human nature.
[ Crack Exploitative Eye Fix Horrifying Human Look Made Myself Nature Public Up Were]
- I was in two episodes playing Christopher Reeve's character's emissary. They wanted to have my character announce Dr Swan's death, which I thought was exploitative.
[ Announce Character Christopher Death Dr Episodes Exploitative Playing Reeve Swan Thought Two Wanted Which]
- I have a hard time getting motivated to do something that seems like a career move. I've gotten into vague trouble with my agents for turning down work that I thought was exploitative.
[ Agents Career Down Exploitative Getting Gotten Hard Into Motivated Move Seems Something Thought Time Trouble Turning Vague Work]