Owen D. Young - I wanted the world to know that my country Ethiopia has always won with determination and heroism.
[ Always Country Determination Ethiopia Heroism Know Wanted Won World]
- Ethiopia didn't just blow my mind; it opened my mind. Anyway, on our last day at this orphanage a man handed me his baby and said, 'Would you take my son with you?' He knew, in Ireland, that his son would live, and that in Ethiopia, his son would die.
[ Anyway Baby Blow Day Die Ethiopia Handed His Ireland Just Knew Last Live Man Mind Opened Orphanage Our Said Son Take Would]
- Although native Africans domesticated some plants in the Sahel and in Ethiopia and in tropical West Africa, they acquired valuable domestic animals only later, from the north.
[ Acquired Africa Africans Although Animals Domestic Domesticated Ethiopia Later Native North Only Plants Some Tropical Valuable West]
- I used to live in Ethiopia as a child, and I lived there when Haile Selassie was the emperor.
[ Child Emperor Ethiopia Live Lived Used]
- In Ethiopia, democracy is in its infancy and it must be nurtured along by its leaders.
[ Along Democracy Ethiopia Infancy Leaders Must Nurtured]
- What we want the folks in Ethiopia to know is that we are behind them in the democratic process. We know it is not perfect, as we are still working on ours; but we wish them success in this great and noble endeavor.
[ Behind Democratic Endeavor Ethiopia Folks Great Know Noble Ours Perfect Process Still Success Them Want Wish Working]
- Along the borders to Ethiopia and Somalia, anarchy reigns, the police and military have retreated quite some distance.
[ Along Anarchy Borders Distance Ethiopia Military Police Quite Reigns Somalia Some]
- Next door to Ethiopia spreading out along the strategic Red Sea coastline is Eritrea, a relatively new country, and a place that few Americans seem to fully understand.
[ Along Americans Coastline Country Door Ethiopia Few Fully New Next Out Place Red Relatively Sea Seem Spreading Strategic Understand]
- What the guys have learned is that whether you're preaching to one or 10,000, it really doesn't matter. That one person you touch may change the nation - could be the Billy Graham of Ethiopia.
[ Billy Change Could Ethiopia Graham Guys Learned Matter May Nation Person Preaching Really Touch Whether]