- Georgia is in an enviable position today, but we can't rest on our laurels.
[ Enviable Georgia Laurels Our Position Rest Today]
- It is the growth of advertising in this country which, more than any single element, has brought the American magazine to its present enviable position in points of literary, illustrative and mechanical excellence.
[ Advertising American Any Brought Country Element Enviable Excellence Growth Illustrative Literary Magazine Mechanical More Points Position Present Single Than Which]
- I was born in and worked in a period that could be called enviable.
[ Born Called Could Enviable Period Worked]
- Mostly, I'm in the very enviable position that no one dictates what I do.
[ Dictates Enviable Mostly Position Very]
- Programmers are in the enviable position of not only getting to do what they want to, but because the end result is so important they get paid to do it. There are other professions like that, but not that many.
[ Because End Enviable Get Getting Important Many Only Other Paid Position Professions Programmers Result Want]
- I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
[ Character Consider Enough Enviable Firmness Honest Hope Maintain Man Most Possess Shall Titles Virtue]
- In sharp contrast to the idea that this stage of life is enviable, we hear high levels of anxiety about getting old, anxieties about health, mobility, access to facilities, simple routine care and attention.
[ Access Anxieties Anxiety Attention Care Contrast Enviable Facilities Getting Health Hear High Idea Levels Life Mobility Old Routine Sharp Simple Stage]