Jules Romains - My Eighth District, like others, counts on these family businesses and their teams working hard to support their families and aid their communities. As retailers, these teams often bring different or unique products to the marketplace.
[ Aid Bring Businesses Communities Counts Different District Eighth Families Family Hard Marketplace Often Others Products Retailers Support Teams Their These Unique Working]
- I kind of fell into acting, but I have sung and trained since I was in the eighth grade.
[ Acting Eighth Fell Grade Into Kind Since Sung Trained]
- The same issue is happening on a show like Everybody Loves Raymond now, which is in its eighth year and struggling to come up with good stories. It'll be interesting to see how they do. The bottom line is, it starts with the writers and ends with the writers.
[ Bottom Come Eighth Ends Everybody Good Happening How Interesting Issue Line Loves Now Raymond Same See Show Starts Stories Struggling Up Which Writers Year]
- Myspace alone has just over 80 million users and ranks as the sixth most popular English language website and the eighth most popular site in the world.
[ Alone Eighth English Just Language Million Most Over Popular Ranks Site Sixth Users Website World]
- Before the eighth grade, I probably went to seven or eight different schools.
[ Before Different Eight Eighth Grade Probably Schools Seven Went]
- So, I'm the Eighth Wonder of the World. It's flattering and very, very funny.
[ Eighth Flattering Funny Very Wonder World]
- There is a world of difference between a Mahler eighth note and a normal eighth note.
[ Between Difference Eighth Mahler Normal Note World]
- I just think that there are those people that their resolve is strengthened by what it is that's keeping them down, and there are some people that will buckle under it. You never know which one is which until you get into the eighth or ninth round of the fight.
[ Down Eighth Fight Get Into Just Keeping Know Never Ninth Resolve Round Some Strengthened Their Them Think Those Under Until Which Will]
- I had been writing fiction since I was in eighth grade, because I loved it.
[ Because Been Eighth Fiction Grade Had Loved Since Writing]
- Everywhere you look, there is a charity or a project in school to get involved in. In eighth grade, there was this program called CJSF, California Junior Scholarship Foundation. We were involved in soup kitchens and toy drives, and your school can set up something like that. If your school doesn't have a program like that, set one up.
[ California Called Charity Drives Eighth Everywhere Foundation Get Grade Involved Junior Kitchens Look Program Project Scholarship School Set Something Soup Toy Up Were Your]
- How can I tell the eighth or ninth man on the team that I want you to work hard every day and I want you to improve and get better, but while you're doing that you're not going to get any minutes?
[ Any Better Day Doing Eighth Every Get Going Hard How Improve Man Minutes Ninth Team Tell Want While Work]
- Every few seconds it changes - up an eighth, down an eighth -it's like playing a slot machine. I lose $20 million, I gain $20 million.
[ Changes Down Eighth Every Few Gain Lose Machine Million Playing Seconds Slot Up]
- My son had his eighth birthday recently and we had a chance to borrow the film and show it to all of his friends that was at his birthday party and they loved it. I was a little nervous. I said they might not even like it, and say his daddy's movie is wack, but they loved it.
[ Birthday Borrow Chance Daddy Eighth Even Film Friends Had His Little Loved Might Movie Nervous Party Recently Said Say Show Son]
- Man is not an end but a beginning. We are at the beginning of the second week. We are children of the eighth day.
[ Beginning Children Day Eighth End Man Second Week]
- I was always a clown. In the eighth grade I won a city speech contest by doing an Eddie Murphy routine. I'm no good at public speaking, but if I can assume a role and speak as that person, then I'm fine. When I had to give a book report, I always did it in character.
[ Always Assume Book Character City Clown Contest Did Doing Eddie Eighth Fine Give Good Grade Had Murphy Person Public Report Role Routine Speak Speaking Speech Then Won]
- St Paul, in his second letter to Corinth, spells this out further in the important eighth and ninth chapters, where he urges some of the Christian communities to be generous to others so that they may also have the chance to be generous in return.
[ Also Chance Chapters Christian Communities Eighth Further Generous His Important Letter May Ninth Others Out Paul Return Second Some Spells St Urges Where]
- I was nervous batting eighth, and I was nervous batting seventh.
[ Batting Eighth Nervous Seventh]