- They who have reasoned ignorantly, or who have aimed at effecting their personal ends by flattering the popular feeling, have boldly affirmed that 'one man is as good as another;' a maxim that is true in neither nature, revealed morals, nor political theory.
[ Affirmed Aimed Another Boldly Effecting Ends Feeling Flattering Good Man Maxim Morals Nature Neither Nor Personal Political Popular Reasoned Revealed Their Theory True]
- But we must not try to drive the Indians too fast in effecting these changes.
[ Changes Drive Effecting Fast Indians Must These Too Try]
- Birth-control is effecting, and promising to effect, many functions in our social life.
[ Effect Effecting Functions Life Many Our Promising Social]
- On behalf of the federal government, I wish now publicly to appeal to the provinces to lend their co-operation in furthering our country's war effort by effecting at as early a date as may be possible this much needed restriction.
[ Appeal Behalf Co-Operation Country Date Early Effecting Effort Federal Furthering Government Lend May Much Needed Now Our Possible Provinces Publicly Restriction Their War Wish]
- The assertion that "all men are created equal" was of no practical use in effecting our separation from Great Britain and it was placed in the Declaration not for that, but for future use.
[ Assertion Britain Created Declaration Effecting Equal Future Great Men Our Placed Practical Separation Use]