- Anyway, how can you sack anyone who still hasn't got a contract. I'll be there for the game and I'll stand behind the dugout giving instructions to the players from there. They will respond to me more than the next manager.
[ Anyone Anyway Behind Contract Dugout Game Giving Got Hasn How Instructions Manager More Next Players Respond Sack Stand Still Than Will]
- A tall, thin old man waving a scorecard from the corner of his dugout. That's baseball.
[ Baseball Corner Dugout His Man Old Tall Thin Waving]
- I won't say that women belong in the kitchen, but they don't belong in the dugout.
[ Belong Dugout Kitchen Say Women Won]
- All I can tell them is pick a good one and sock it. I get back to the dugout and they ask me what it was I hit and I tell them I don't know except it looked good.
[ Ask Back Dugout Except Get Good Hit Know Looked Pick Sock Tell Them]
- Sure I played, did you think I was born at the age of 70 sitting in a dugout trying to manage guys like you?
[ Age Born Did Dugout Guys Manage Played Sitting Sure Think Trying]
- When I came up to bat with three men on and two outs in the ninth, I looked in the other team's dugout and they were already in street clothes.
[ Already Bat Came Clothes Dugout Looked Men Ninth Other Outs Street Team Three Two Up Were]