- A crash really occurs when you suddenly have a violent downturn in the market that then heralds a long bull market.
[ Bull Crash Downturn Heralds Long Market Occurs Really Suddenly Then Violent]
- This crisis is not simply a more severe version of the usual business cycle recession, the typical downturn in which economies ultimately adjust and stabilize.
[ Adjust Business Crisis Cycle Downturn Economies More Recession Severe Simply Stabilize Typical Ultimately Usual Version Which]
- Most analysts would agree that if all the undocumented immigrants in California were deported in one day, our state would experience a severe economic downturn. This does not even consider the many cultural and spiritual gifts these immigrants bring to our state and nation.
[ Agree Analysts Bring California Consider Cultural Day Deported Does Downturn Economic Even Experience Gifts Immigrants Many Most Nation Our Severe Spiritual State These Undocumented Were Would]
- High gas prices are eating away at consumer's disposal income and could lead to a further economic downturn, especially for those whose livelihood depend on gasoline and diesel fuel.
[ Away Consumer Could Depend Diesel Disposal Downturn Eating Economic Especially Fuel Further Gas Gasoline High Income Lead Livelihood Prices Those Whose]
- You know, if I listened to Michael Dukakis long enough, I would be convinced we're in an economic downturn and people are homeless and going without food and medical attention and that we've got to do something about the unemployed.
[ Attention Convinced Downturn Economic Enough Food Going Got Homeless Know Listened Long Medical Michael Something Unemployed Without Would]
- The President's political travel is going to get blamed (and probably rightly) for a share of this downturn.
[ Blamed Downturn Get Going Political President Probably Rightly Share Travel]