- I come back to the same thing: We've got the greatest pipeline in the company's history in the next 12 months, and we've had the most amazing financial results possible over the last five years, and we're predicting being back at double-digit revenue growth in fiscal year '06.
[ Amazing Back Being Come Company Double-Digit Financial Fiscal Five Got Greatest Growth Had History Last Months Most Next Over Pipeline Possible Predicting Results Revenue Same Thing Year Years]
- Our system of private health insurance that fails to provide coverage to so many of our citizens also contributes to the double-digit health care inflation that is making America less competitive in the global economy.
[ Also America Care Citizens Competitive Contributes Coverage Double-Digit Economy Fails Global Health Inflation Insurance Less Making Many Our Private Provide System]
- Since 1957, black people have experienced double-digit unemployment - in good times and bad times. Look at the population of African Americans in prison. They represent more than half the population of prisoners in the country, 55 percent of those on death row.
[ African Americans Bad Black Country Death Double-Digit Experienced Good Half Look More Percent Population Prison Prisoners Represent Row Since Than Those Times Unemployment]
- In addition to a soaring stock market, 6.6 million jobs have been created since tax relief measures went into effect in 2003. Our deficit situation has also improved as tax revenues have increased at double-digit rates over the past two years.
[ Addition Also Been Created Deficit Double-Digit Effect Improved Increased Into Jobs Market Measures Million Our Over Past Rates Relief Revenues Since Situation Soaring Stock Tax Two Went Years]
- Double-digit inflation is a terrible thing - and it got up to 14 or 15 percent on a monthly basis for a while, shortly after I became chairman of the Fed.
[ After Basis Became Chairman Double-Digit Fed Got Inflation Monthly Percent Shortly Terrible Thing Up While]